Thursday, May 27, 2010

Maria


Right here I admit it: I love muscle girls. That's why I was on line to fight Maria "The Bruiser" Rivera at my gym in an all comers match. The bouts were promotional, part of the build up to Rivera's bid for the Worldwide Inter Gender Boxing Championship Title. But the matches were real, demonstrated clearly to me as I watched the six guys ahead of me get carried out, totally unconscious.
I only boxed women and two of the muscle chicks I decked in the ring became my long term girlfriends. So I figured I had a chance, a slim chance, of getting somewhere with Maria Rivera.
The piercing screech of the buzzer called me into the ring as two hot Asian women in bikinis carried my slumbering predecessor out between the ropes. I watched Maria dance in her corner, mobile but determined, throwing fast punches in the air.
"What's your name?" Maria asked when the ref brought us together. There was a delighted anticipation in her voice.
"Gus."
"Every Gus I ever met was an idiot!"
"Every Maria I ever met, I knocked out!"
That remark raised a smile from Rivera. "What have you got for me, hammer dick?"
Maria's answer got a smile from me. " A left that's going turn out your lights!"
Maria nodded happily and we touched gloves. "All right, let's get to it, big man!"
She came at me pretty fast, so I danced sideways. Fists up, Maria pursued me, her liquid brown eyes fixed on me. Some muscle girls aren't fast on their feet, more strength than coordination. Maria was pretty quick. I tagged her a few times, shots to the head and torso. Maria fired a straight left at me, which I ducked and quickly pounded a looping right to her lower jaw.
The force put Maria into the ropes, her face a welter of pained and confused reactions. Her legs seemed to pop outward and, ass first, Maria slumped downward off of each rope. eyes closed, lips slack, Maria hit the canvas, arms flying, fists bouncing off her bare thighs.
"ONE!! TWO!!" the cute blonde ref began the count. The spectators fell silent.
"THREE!!" Maria's head began to loll and jerk sideways. A long moan seeped from her mouth and Maria's eyes blinked open.
"FOUR!!!"
Maria scanned the ring, like she was looking casually for a misplaced item.
"FIVE!"
I could see Maria instantly focus and latch her gloves clumsily to the ropes, hoisting herself up.
At "EIGHT!" the ref checked to erect and very angry Maria Rivera. The boxedora shook her head quickly at his questions. I felt excited to restart the fight when I saw the rage in Maria's eyes.
"Took a little nap?" I asked when we resumed.
"Not like the one you're going to take!" growled Maria.
Punches fell all over me and I retreated. Maria closed in. "Bastard!" she gasped with pleasure.
BAM!!
The right hammered my chin perfectly. I saw Maria's sneering lips, the ceiling and then I was slumped against the ropes. Blackness swallowed me and spat me out continually. I watched Maria's powerful thighs as the ref leaned toward my ear. "Sweet dreams fat dick! Maria's pissed!" she said breathily, the last voice I heard for a long while. The ref's tits looked familiar, I thought, did I nail her awhile ago?
In one motion, Maria pushed the ref away and brought her right around.
WHAM!!
I was instantly gone.
The digital footage of the knockout I saw later showed me fall over from Maria's finisher and roll over on my back. I was prone, like a rag doll, an enormous bulge in the front of my shorts. I had an idiotic smile on my face. I recall dreaming of a three-way with me, Maria and Halle Berry.
The bikini clad Asian girl lifted me off the canvass the ref raised Maria's fist in the air. I wobbled a few paces and slipped down. Giggling, the black haired beauties straightened me up, slipping my arms over their shoulders.
The women in the audience were screaming "KNOCKED OUT!" triumphantly.

I woke on a bed in one of the dressing rooms. Maria was standing over me, smiling. "There you go!" she whispered. "Told you you'd take a nap."
My entire body, especially my face, ached. "How long was I out?"
"Awhile," Maria chirped, sitting on the bed next to me. "I love guys I knock out!"
Maria slipped her hand under the waist band of my shorts and tenderly fingered my penis. We kissed. I realized we were alone in the room and Maria was taking down my shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment