Monday, November 5, 2012

Monique

At the clang of the bell, Monique threw off her dressing gown and strutted toward me, dressed only in her red bikini bottoms that matched her raised boxing gloves. I stood flat footed, a few paces out of my corner, staring at Monique's full breasts.

Monique was a beautiful black woman, who had been a body builder for ten years. "Hey there!" she whispered to me, a few inches from my face.

Her voice was soft, with Caribbean accent I couldn't identify. When her red lips formed a smile, her liquid brown eyes fixed me in place. She brought her right glove right up to my face.

"Kiss my glove, Eric!" Monique breathed at me. "Do it, come on now!"
I pressed my lips  to the yielding leather of the boxing glove, savoring the hard presence of Monique's fist inside. I obeyed her before I thought of what I was doing.

"Good boy," she said, mushing the glove on my face a few times. I let out a moan of pleasure. "You liked that, Eric!" Her eyes appraised me. "Now its time for sleep, honey stick!"
WHAP!!

A swirl of white stars followed Monique's right hook to my jaw. I heard a thudding crash which was my body hitting the canvas. I was spark out cold.


Five minutes later I woke up in the recovery room of the Amazonia Boxing Club. Through the smeared murk of my vision, I saw Emma the ref peering down, calling my name.
I wanted to answer immediately, but the haze took time to drain off. Emma was my buddy Wes' girlfriend and, looking at her pretty face and big tits, I wondered if she ever fucked other guys. An acrid smell jolted me awake: Emma passed smelling salts under my nose.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Monique punched you out!" Emma said. "You can be such a stupid horn dog, Eric."
Emma waited until I was completely conscious to tell me Monique's message. "You should meet her," Emma added. "Eventually she's going to fuck you."

"Oh yeah? She nearly broke my jaw!"

"I mentioned that to Monique. She didn't seem concerned."
I imagined Monique's voice saying she didn't care if I was injured and I got turned on.

"Monique takes her time with guys, puts them through their paces. But once she decides she's in love, she stays that way." Emma told me.

That Saturday Monique and I had dinner at my place. After some wine for desert, Monique asked to see my bedroom. "That's quick!" I told myself, more pleased than surprised.
Monique examined the contents of my bookcase. "You read all this?" She asked.

"Yep."

"You're a smart boy. I like that in a man. This is getting better and better!"

WHACK!!

In one swift upward motion, Monique hammered her clinched fist against my chin. I toppled forward in a KO daze and Monique caught me. Sitting me on the edge of the bed, Monique effortlessly stripped off my cloths as I sighed and my eyes slowly blinked open and shut. I felt her hands shove me on the bed and then begin to fondle my cock A convulsive thrill jolted me awake.

"Very nice, Eric! A whole ,load on the first toss!"
Monique was seated by my hips, starting to jerk me off again. I made a few sounds of paltry resistance and gave into the pleasure of her stroking.
After the fifth devastating orgasm, I was zonked. Monique released my still semi-erect penis and grabbed the duffel bag she'd brought with her. Out came a red boxing glove, that she fitted on her right hand.

"Say night night, Eric!" purred Monique as she padded across the bed to my shoulders.

BAM!!

Her fist slammed my chin again, much harder. I saw an explosion of pinwheels and then Monique pulling her duffel bag over her shoulder while she strided slowly out of the room and I was sound asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment