Sunday, February 3, 2013

Loaded




By my fifth fight against her, I was tired of losing to Lynn. Okay, she knocked out every guy that climbed into the boxing ring with her, but they tried only once, having learned their lesson. I couldn't seem to do that.
I would not accept that Lynn was a better fighter than me, so I kept hoping to beat her. All five matches I wound up on the canvas no later than round five, out cold and dreaming, flashing a serious erection in my trunks. That last fact pissed off Paula, one of my two corner persons and girlfriends. The second, Cathy, didn't care how many other women I was with as long as I gave her what she needed when she needed it.
Paula was convinced in her heart that she would lose me to Lynn. I found the tall, big chested brunette sexually attractive, especially in her boxing gear and would have slept with her given the chance. But Paula and Cathy were now so much a part of my life that I couldn't desert them.
"If you can't beat her honestly," Paula said as she lay next to me in our bed at 2 in the morning. I had made love to both girls that night and Cathy lay on my right side, contentedly asleep. Paula, just as satisfied, was on my left, her face in my ear as I rested on my back. "You can beat her dishonestly."
The concept had immediate appeal.
"How?" I asked.
"By cheating! Don't fight fair with the bitch!"
I tilted my heard to Paula. "What did you have in mind?"
"A shot below the waist, with a follow through upper cut. She'll be in so much pain she'll never know what hit her."
I deeply disliked the idea of punching any woman's cunt, although nothing was out of bounds for Paula's territorial imperiative. "No! Anything else?"
"We could slip a roofie in her water...when Lynn's all groggy you can work her over and then knock her out."
Messing with drugs was too risky. Paula then gave me her evil smile. "Okay, Cath and I could rig up loaded gloves for you to wear."
This idea I liked. Finnaly sending Lynn to Dreamland with my fists was just what I wanted.
"How would you do it?"
Paula knew I was hooked. "We'll replace some of the stuffing in your gloves with heavy sand. One punch with the right amount of force behind it in the sweet spot and Lynn goes nightie-night."
I gave Paula a loving kiss. "Let's do it!"

We were all in the ring a week later. Paula and Cathy stood in my corner, opposite Lynn with her usual attendents, the twin sisters Emily and Carly. Both of them stared at me mercilessly. Lynn wore her usual smile, like that of a feline predator about to kill her favorite prey.
Emma the Ref called us to the center of the ring.
"I'm starting to get used to this, Marc," taunted Lynn. "I think I'll put you to sleep quick."
"Go ahead!" I replied.

I moved around Lynn, keeping my fists up by my face. Cathy and Paula had done a flawless job of fixing my gloves. I just had to keep out of my opponet's way until the right moment.
It happened in round three.
Lynn and I were battling near the ropes when I ducked an over hand left and fired a right-left combination to the sides of her head. The right upper cut that followed detonated perfectly on her chin.
Lynn's eyes rolled up in their sockets and her lids drooped. All expression drained from her face as her jaw fell open. Lynn moaned like a lover had just penetrated her.
I wound up and slammed home a right hook that reduced Lynn's body to well cooked spaghetti. She collapsed sideways, eyes shut, mouth gaping open.
Laying on her side, Lynn sighed long and loudly and fell onto her back. She was perfectly still, long legs straight out, arms by the temples of her head, nipples poking up like unshelled peanuts. Emma the Ref counted as slowly as she could, but at ten she declared the deeply slumbering Lynn "OUT!" and me the victor.
From my corner, we watched with pleasure as the unconscious girl was lifted off the canvas, limp in the arms of the twins. Emily and Carly tried in vain to wake Lynn up. Thanks to the impact of my loaded boxing gloves, Lynn slept peacefully in her corner chair. Eventually, Carly and Emily gave up and put Lynn on the stretcher Emma had brought into the ring. They carried their comatose fighter to the recovery room. It took five minutes to bring Lynn fully back from Dreamland.

Two weeks after my triumph, I got a message from Lynn.She demanded a rematch. Maybe she wants sex, I guessed. I'll just knock her out again, no matter what. Those gloves were the gift that keeps on giving.
Lynn was already standing in the ring wearing shorts, gloves and a revealing top, when we arrived.
"That was some punch you landed on me, Marc!" said Lynn. "I bet you can't do it twice!"
"I bet I can!"
"I know you won't!" Lynn declared and nodded her head to someone behind us. I turned just in time to see Emily and Carly appear behind my girls and deliver a neck chop, first to Cathy and then to Paula.
The pair groaned orgasmically as they went stiff and wide eyed and then fell into Emily and Carly's waiting arms. They quickly lowered their semiconscious victims against the ropes.
Lynn deliberately opened Cathy's gym bag, pulling out my boxing gloves.
"Just as I thought!" she said, weighing the gloves in her hands. Turning to Cathy and Paula, Lynn smacked both on the head with the loaded boxing gloves. My seconds let out loud "OOOOHHHS"s as their eyes crossed and their heads sank sideways. Paula and Cathy were out for the count!
Lynn tossed the gloves out of the ring.
"Now Marc, we'll finish the fight they way it should have been ended!"
Emily and Carly shoved me in my corner and laced on regular boxing gloves. Carly then rang the bell on the side of the ring.
Lynn came out at me in a rush. Her right fist flew up in my face.
BAM!!!
There was the feeling of lightness and relaxation. I was suddenly in love with Lynn and a feeling of excitation washed over me. I hit the canvas with a loud thud. I lay there knocked out cold, dreaming of sex with Lynn until six am the next morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment