Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Catgirl Got Me

Catgirl had threatened to knock me out for awhile.
"No matter where you go, honey, or where you run," she told me. "I'm going to clobber you!"
Catgirl gave me a long, very sexual kiss. "And you'll never know when to expect it!"
And then she was gone.
This was how Catgirl showed affection to a male. Most of her victims reported catching a tranq dart in the neck or a sap from behind. But if she thought you were special, you were taken by direct assault. As I learned, she was really smitten with me.
After a few weeks of recieving from Catgirl Valentine cards, roses and an emailed erotic cartoon of a male boxer unconscious on a bed with a woman standing in triumph over him, it happened.
Catgirl was waiting in my livingroom when I came home from work.
"Hello, lover, you ready?"
Catgirl was tall and fit in her jet black body suit, complete with cat's ears cowl. I stood speechless, hypnotized like a small animal entranced by a cobra by her evil smile and the black boxing gloves she was wearing .
"You like these, don't you?" Catgirl purred seductively, holding up her gloved hands. "I know what kind of man you are...boxing gloves on a woman give you a stiffy! Especially if you know she's going to use them to knock you out cold!" We embraced and kissed. "Especially if you know...she loves you..."
My heart raced, I could barely breath. Catgirl flicked off the light in the room and pressed her lips to my ear, whispering in a voice as slow and smooth as honey: "Sweet dreams..."
Hard, brutal punches fell all over my head and body. Stars exploded and pinwheeled everywhere. When the lights came back on, I stood in a KO daze, wanting very badly to make love to Catgirl but I was way too groggy to move.
Then I passed out, dropping into Catgirl's welcoming arms.
For ten minutes, I dreamed I was having a three-way with Catgirl and a tall blond I knew named Allison, who had an ample chest and fine, long legs. Both women wore nothing but those eye masks a dom might wear.
I regained consciousness laying on my own bed. Just like in my dream, Catgirl wore nothing but her cat mask. We fucked all night long.
The next morning, Catgirl knocked me out with a breast smoother and carried me back to her secret lair.

No comments:

Post a Comment