Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Djelisa




Djelisa was looking for a man and she was serious. Looking back I guess I was serious, too.
Unlike a lot of women at the Amazonia Boxing Club, Djelisa wasn't someone I looked at as just another probable lay. Going in I knew she was a good fighter, better than me and I would get my ass kicked. Djelisa was a woman I wanted more with, but what that "more" was I didn't know until we fought.
Like many women at the Amazonia, Djelisa had to box a man before anything else could happen between them. And she needed an audience.
Twenty of her female friends crammed around the ring for our fight. I knew a few from previous relationships, including Nicole.
"You know Will, Djelisa is dying to flatten you." whispered Nicole in my ear as she rubbed my neck and shoulders. I had talked her into being my second.
"Think so?" I asked, amused.
"You taking a dive so you can get laid?"
"Not if I can knock Djelisa out cold I won't!"
As Emma the Ref outlined the rules of the match, Djelisa smiled at me and nodded.
"Understand Will?" Emma asked me.
"Oh yeah."
"Clear to you, Djelisa?"
"I'm going to knock hammer dick here out cold!" Djelisa was speaking directly to me. "Ever get beaten up by a girl?"
It was my turn to smile. "Plenty."
We touched gloves and I watched Djelisa walk her cute ass back to her corner.

Djelisa was throwing punches from the start of round one. I ducked and swerved, laughing at her efforts.
As the punches exploded on each other's bodies, Djelisa kept on her game face, but her eyes were throughly alive.
When I saw an opening, I slipped to the right to land a shot to her side. I felt a sledge hammer bust my head. The ring blurred and then nothing.
I heard women shouting my name and felt the sensation of being lifted.
"Hey, champ!" bounced off the walls of my slumber and Nicole was in my face. I could only think of Nicole's tits and how her ass felt when I held her during sex.
"Nicole?....Let me hit it once more...come on...."
"No, Will, wake up!" Nicole passed smelling salts by my nose.
"What? Where...?"
"In your corner because Djelisa punched you out and only the bell saved you."
Across the ring, Djelisa's look said "Let's finish what I started!" Nicole read the look, too. "It should be obvious, Will, that Djelisa just doesn't want you, she wants you to lose to her!"
Emma the Ref waved us back at the bell.
"This is over now!" my opponent informed me.
"Sure is!"
We never danced away from each other. I was determined on knocking Djelisa out before she did the same to me. The aching frenzy to inflict pain consumed us like sexual lust.
My right swooped up, tagging Djelisa's chin. A left blasted her her jaw. She staggered a few seconds, arms dangling uselessly, eyes rolled up at the ceiling lights.  djelisa landed on her back, arms out and she went to sleep.
From a nuetral corner, I watched the count reach seven before the bell clanged.
Two bikini clad Asian girls stepped into the ring and carried the limp fighter back to her corner. A minute passed before Djelisa was completely revived.
I was irritated at not finishing her off, but rage emanated from Djelisa's eyes as she came at me. Getting laid out was clearly not in her plans for this bout.
Fists bashed all over me, but I absorbed the abuse. I could feel the right moment looming like a storm. For a few moments, Djelisa left her head exposed and I landed my right. I thought how great this beauty would look prone on the canvas and I heard an explosion.
Reality stopped. Both Djelisa and I were both in a deep KO daze from punches launched at the same instant.
Djelisa's eyes glanced upward expectantly and vanished behind closed lids. Tottering once, Djelisa toppled to the right, landing on her side.
She's so fuckable, I thought, feeling light headed amid the shouts of the spectators. Bitch knocked me out, I told myself and I was on the canvas.
Emma called out "Two!"
I admired Djelisa's firm thighs, the only thing I could make out through the blurr flooding my vision.
"Seven!" echoed down to me, folowed by blackness.
Djelisa and I had knocked each other unconscious.
Emma, I was told later, went on with the ten count though it was clear neither Djelisa and I were going to answer it.
Nicole and the Asian bikini girls carried two stretchers into the ring and carefully lifted us onto them. With Emma's help, they carried us to our dressing rooms amid boos and cheers.

Two days after the match, Djelisa caught up with me to see how I was doing. We admitted that we had both been unable to stop thinking about each other since recovering from our mutual trip to dreamland.
At some point during the night while we fucked, I discovered what the "more" was I wanted. I fell in love with Djelisa.
I woke the next morning to find Djelisa straddling me like I was a throughbred and she was the jockey. "You in love with me, Will?"
"Hell yes I am!"
"Good boy!" Djelisa kissed me and slugged me on the chin. As I faded away, I heard her say:" Because I own you now!"









No comments:

Post a Comment