Sunday, April 13, 2014

Aysia's Big Surprise

We were in the tie-breaker of our best of three knock-outs bout and I decided to make things interesting.
"Let's fight out this last match naked?" I suggested to Aysia.
"What!?"
I always thought Aysia was incredibly attractive- a tall, lithe, brown skinned girl in her late 20s. Her breasts were a little small, but Aysia's round, pretty face and serious, long legs more than made up for that.
"Why not? It will be a fun challenge, see if you can defeat me despite the...distraction."
Aysia gave me a pitying laugh. "Are we full of ourselves?" she asked, mockingly. But I could tell she was looking me over.
"We're both adults..." I began.
"Well, I am." Aysia broke in.
"...and I'll be a gentleman while you're unconscious."
"Me? I'll be KOed? After our last round?"
Aysia had a point. In our last encounter, an hour before, Aysia had pursued me into a corner, pounding away at me for few minutes, until a phantom punch put out my lights. I woke when Aysia waved smelling salts under my nose. She was sweet enough to make sure I was completely recovered before we started our final round.
"Remember who made you say "Good-night" in round one."
Laughing again, Aysia replied, "That was just luck!"
Once again, she had a good point.
I only scored my first win not from superior fighting skills, but from Aysia's carelessness. She threw a straight right, which I ducked under. Aysia's jaw was exposed a few seconds longer than it should have been and I landed a left hook-right upper cut combination, that put her slumbering on the canvas for three minutes.
"Come, let's try it! It will be a fun way to end this!"
Aysia still looked skeptical.
"If your claims are true, then you'll have the pleasure of knocking out a naked man."
Aysia abruptly changed her mind and agreed. We went to our lockers to undress.
Aysia was stunningly beautiful, wearing nothing but her boxing gloves. The training at the Amazonia Boxing Club had created a smooth, toned figure, especially the strong hips and calf muscles. Through the waves of lust that engulfed me, I saw she was stronger than I was. A good thing I brought my insurance policy.
In the empty mens locker room, I switched my gloves with an identical pair that were loaded with sand.
"You're a handsome man!" Aysia nodded with appreciation. "When you wake up, sweet heart, we should be better..."
"Friends?"
"Yes, indeed!"
Aysia gazed at the erection I had since I stepped back in the ring. Her expression was far from fearful.
"Aysia?" I asked.
"Wha?...yeah?"
The impact of my sudden, from the hip upper cut staggered Aysia. Glassy eyed and out on her feet, Aysia swayed like a reed in the breeze, sighed contentedly and dropped face down on the canvas.
I didn't bother with a count.
Flat on her stomach, arms at her sides, gloves turned palms up- Aysia was serene and lovely. I rolled her over on her back and slipped a folded towel under her head. I placed another, larger towel over her torso. I kissed her smiling lips and waited for to come around, which only took a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment