Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tinga Again


You knew Tinga liked you if she gave you the KO early, so you could be dispatched with the least amount of damage. Deep in her soul, she loved beating up men, but an early finish meant she wanted sex with her opponent as soon as possible.
As a rule, she only boxed guys, except when a jealous girl friend or wife got upset when Tinga was after her man. I watched the two round bout between my friend Desiree and Tinga, who actually was after Desiree's husband.
Desiree was quickly converted into an all purpose heavy bag in round one and got knocked out in the next. Seeing the limp and unconscious Desiree carried from the ring by her husband and May, I wished Desiree hadn't married.
Tinga finished with me even sooner. I did walk into the ring with a serious stiffy for my challenger and maybe a little in love with her, too. Tinga was aggressively sexy without being traditionally pretty and she knew it.
Right from the bell, she gave me a leg show while she struck and retreated, punched and blocked. I kept wanting to feel up her thighs when I pressed her against the ropes, a warm up to getting her trunks down. Tinga stepped in with a right I never saw or felt. The lights just snapped off.
Emma the Ref told me later that I was stretched out comically on my feet. My eyes rolled up and my jaw dangled losely as I went sideways to the canvas, out cold.
The spectators (all women) broke out in laughter when I rolled over on my back, showing off the erection I was popping after my close quarters beating by the amazon. Kaylee and Jasmine, my seconds and sometime sex partners, giggled as they loaded me on a gurney and rolled me to the dressing room. Tinga followed, completely fascinated with my condition.
while Emma and Jasmine worked on bringing me back from dreamland, Kaylee waited outside the door, blocking Tinga from entering.
"I just want to see if he's okay," she said. "He might need my help."
"With what?" Kaylee demanded.
"You saw him! Rich has serious lenoso, like he's never showed you! I don't think you can take care of that."
Tinga assumed, mistakenly, that Kaylee had no Spanish vocabulary. "Get out!" Kaylee ordered, territorially.
"Hagame!"
Kaylee lead with her left, but Tinga was faster. A bare fist hammered Kaylee below the sternum. The sudden upper cut stood Kaylee straight up and knocked her out cold.
"Duerma bien, marrana!" spat Tinga when Kaylee hit the wooden floor.
Ten minutes later we found Kaylee sprawled by the door and Emma knew what happened.

I was turned on by fighting Tinga, but seeing what she'd done to Kaylee clinched it. A few days later, Tinga and I had coffee and fucked for the entire afternoon in her apartment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment