Friday, October 10, 2014

The Cougars' Tales Part 1


I lasted four rounds with Donna and then I was knocked out for the count. And more.
For the record, I admit that she's a better boxer than I am. Also, I get major wood for women her age, in their forties and Donna is forty-seven. She had twenty years on me! The way she looked at me from across the ring, like she was figuring how she could knock me out cold and still have me physically able to service her later, fascinated me. And I wanted to be able to hit that when I came around, also.
Donna had the look I loved in older women: the maternal blended with the whorish. Watching Donna throwing rapid punches in the air from her corner, aimed at me, I knew I was going down.
And I did just that.
Donna began pounding me during round two and I absorbed it, because I wanted as much physical closeness to Donna as I could get. Donna was serious about punishing me with her fists. I barely made it back to my corner when the automatic buzzer sounded. When it screamed again, I walked directly into a round house. I really didn't see or feel much. Donna's arm swung out like lightening, followed by an explosion of lights and blackness.
I was gone in Dreamland, so aroused and horny for Donna because she knocked me out, that I had a vivid erotic dream.
I was standing in one corner of a boxing ring as, one by one, a group of women, white, black, Asian and Latina, all of them leggy and big breasted, climbed through the ropes. Except for the boxing gloves covering their fists, all the women were naked. They wanted to take me on.
But this wasn't boxing, this was a fuck fight. I banged each one against the turnbuckle, until they had a screaming orgasm.
They thought they could take me, but I loved every woman I embraced to exhaustion.After coitus, they'd tenderly kiss me and whisper sweet nothings or fondle my prick appreciatively until they drifted off to sleep in my arms. I'd carry the women to the other side of the ring, sitting them in a row against the ropes, all of them smiling in their slumber.
Then Donna stepped into the ring. Naked, like the others, except for the red boxing gloves, she moved on me like a pantheress closing in on her prey.
"You may have fucked the sleeping beauties stupid," Donna whispered. "But I'm going to own you tonight!"
I couldn't speak as she pressed me into the turnbuckle with her left glove and cradled my erection with the other, guiding it to her vagina. We began to fuck immediately, this powerful and beautiful amazon and I!
After the devastating orgasm, I slumped against Donna's bare chest. "Who owns your ass?" Donna demanded in my ear.
"Donna." I answered, beginning to kiss her breasts.
"That's right! Say 'Night-night!' "
WHAP!
Donna's punch put me out where I stood. I swayed on my feet and then gently fell across Donna's shoulder. She carried me from the ring like I was a rag doll.
I snapped back to reality sitting in my corner, Donna was waving smelling salts under my nose. As I organized my scattered senses, Donna gently clasped my erection.
"Wow!" she declared. "A lot of guys I've knocked out have popped a circus tent, but not like this! Is that made of titanium?"
I made out with Donna for five minutes, before she told me. "No, just can't let that go to waste! Good night, honey!"
BAM!
Just like the dream made real, I dropped across Donna's shoulder and went out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment