Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Argument



Cathy looked great in her corner, firing punches in the air that were meant for me.
If I had to call it, my Cathy was between slender and skinny. I always had a thing for her body type, slim but muscular and tall. I could see those tear-drop breasts concealed by her lose fitting top. From across the ring, Cathy's molten brown eyes always turned me on, even if they radiated anger.
Neither of us could say now what we argued over, but it was trouble enough to have to resolve it with our fists. It was just our natures and why we both joined the Amazonia Boxing Club. We liked to fuck and we liked to fight together

"We're battling to a KO!" Cathy told me when we touched gloves. Usually an order like that from Cathy was delivered with an erotic edge, but tonight she was just pissed.
"Good," I said. "You want to get roughed up a bit before I floor you?"
Cathy flinched a little at my question, aroused by the prospect.


One good thing about boxing an intimate partner is that you've learned how they move, how fast or slow. The bad thing is that she's studied the exact same facts about you.
We traded punches slowly in the beginning and then the pace quickened. I concentrated on working her body, while Cathy deflected what I threw at her and smacking me in return.
In round three, I tagged Cathy directly on the jaw. She stumbled and dropped to the canvas. My girlfriend was motionless, eyes shut and body limp until I reached "SEVEN!", when she seemed to rattle back to consciousness.
Rolling forward into a sitting position, Cathy stared at me with the determination to continue fighting, so I stopped the count. On legs of rubber, Cathy climbed to her feet. She was enraged that she'd been knocked unconscious.
Her right shot back behind her waist as she hurled at me, moving just slow enough to anticipate the punch.
"Stupid fuck!" Cathy spat at me. I aimed an upper cut at her unguarded chin. I knew a tire iron connected with my head.
I was out for at least five minutes.
Exploding stars and flashing pinwheels were dancing around me when my eyes opened. There were some soft, deep moans which weren't mine. Cathy, already sitting up on the canvas, was cradling her head in her gloves.
"You fucking asshole!" she spat at me.
I sat up myself. "I hope things are settled now...."
My girlfriend stared icily. "Yeah, we both have glass jaws and you get a woody from being punched out by a woman...you should have seen yourself laying there!"
I noticed I still had an erection and seeing Cathy that upset got me even more excited. I rose to my feet, with Cathy trailing right behind me.
"If you want to go again, I'll knock you out again!"
"Yeah?" Cathy was smiling as she stepped backward into the turnbuckle.
"Yeah! You just picked this argument so I could fuck you up!"
Cathy settled submissively in the corner.

 As we kissed violently, we made love. Then Cathy collapsed against me, calling my name as she kissed my chest and neck. "You win! You win!" she repeated, surrendering.


No comments:

Post a Comment