Thursday, December 1, 2016

Liz vs. Donna





Liz was sagged on the ropes, awareness already slipping from the big breasted, yellow haired blond, even as she desperately grasped on to it. Donna had been working her over for two rounds.
"Ready to sleep, Liz? Huh?"
As an answer formed in Liz's mind, a left-right combination to the head short circuited her brain and Liz sank a little, hoping she was about collapse into oblivion. But she remained standing and open to Donna's right upper cut. The punch made Liz very sleepy.
Donna righted her victim's chin. "You hear me in there?"
Nothing registered with the dazed fighter. All Liz knew was a deep desire to be mercifully put to sleep.
"I said I was the better fighter and now we both know it!"
WAP!
The lights in Liz's skull shut off and she smiled with relief as total blackness consumed her. Stepping away, Donna watched Liz fall, face first, to the canvas. Kaylee, Donna's friend, who refereed the match, began the ten count.


"Ten! You're out, Liz!" Kaylee declared, raising Donna's fist in the air. "She's fucking out!"
"Just like I planned!" Donna surveyed the prone female boxer.
"Think she's dreaming?'
"Yeah...probably some guy!" surmised Donna. She had already hooked her arms under Liz's shoulders. "Damn, I enjoyed beating her up!"
They carried Liz back to her dressing room, placing her on a small bed. Kaylee waved a tab of smelling salts under Liz's nose. The unconscious woman jerked her head sideways and let out a deep sigh.
"What are you going to do now?" asked Kaylee.
"What do you think? I'm going to fuck her boyfriend like I told her I would!"
"Bitch!" Liz moaned, slowly, still groggy. She forced herself to sit up on the bed.
"I'm going to fuck your Dave so hard, he'll beg me to marry him the next morning."
Liz struggle to her feet and stared threateningly at Donna "Not if I can help it!"
Donna was pulling on a boxing glove, which she slammed into Liz's face.
"Exactly!" Donna growled at the blonde and gave her a kiss before walking out.



Between orgasms, Donna told Dave every detail of the bout with his girlfriend, right down to how sexy Liz was sprawled on the canvas, knocked out and dreaming. This made Dave very horny. Donna was third woman over forty that Dave had fucked since graduating Blake Mitchell University and he was in love with Donna.
But Donna played rough.
At daybreak, she gave Dave a long, deep kiss. "You almost had me last night, boy!"
"What?" David was perplexed.
"I almost fell for you in between those monster orgasms you gave me. You almost KOed me the way I KOed your slut girlfriend."
"But I.."
POW!
The bare knuckled right hook tagged David hard. He slumped against Donna's naked chest, lips pressed against her cleavage. Donna shoved him away and David landed in a limp pile on the mattress.


2 comments:

  1. That was an extremely sexy story. I almost felt bad for Liz as Donna worked her over, but it was just so perfect. She beat Liz until she was helpless then put her away. That could be a sexy scenario for one woman to knock out and kidnap a man or another woman and have their way with them,that would be so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the praise and the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete