Saturday, January 14, 2017

All Tied Up

 
She was pounding my body and rattling my skull. I had been taking a beating from Donna for two rounds and Donna, the 47 year old leader of the Cougar Clique, was prepping me for a knockout.
I wanted to fuck Donna since I saw her at the Amazonia Boxing Club a few days after my membership was approved. Some of the Cougars were "fleshy," but the muscles of Donna's thighs and biceps were taunt and her breasts were more than a pleasing handful. Since her second divorce, she had rotated male and female lovers, so I knew I was standing on line. Plus, she had a rule, "Want to get with me, you have to fight me!" You couldn't say no to her, Donna's eyes just said "Fuck me, now!"
So there I stood, semi-conscious, dying to grab her thighs by my hands.
BAM!
I felt an enormous release in the blackness.
"You are out of it!" Donna's voice told me from a million miles above me. I slept for ten minutes.



"You should have seen yourself!"
Donna showed me a picture of myself on her digital camera. I was out like a light on my back, smiling face lolled to one side, a bulge in the front of my trunks.
I had come around a minute earlier, sat up on Donna's bed. Unconnected fragments of erotic dreams still flashed in my brain: Tina from a few nights ago, Mariah Carey and my ex Jasmine were thrown together in a mental jumble.
"Who's Tina?"
"Nobody..." I answered, sitting up. Donna helped me to my feet and we fell into a kiss.
"I know why you challenged me to match!" Donna started playing with my hair. "But now I need you to do something for me!"
Damn! I thought. Right here!
Donna threw a gym bag on the bed and took out a single boxing glove and some flexible rope.
"Ah...Donna...?"
"Knock me out cold, like I did to you!"
For a moment, I couldn't say anything. "You want to get punched out?"
"Yeah...a lot..by you!"
Donna gave me a long deep kiss and whispered the details in my ear.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Damn sure!"
Donna pitched her chin out an closed her eyes. "This way I'll never see it coming."
I looked at Donna's body, everything, her boobs, breasts, thighs and the serene smile on her face as she waited patiently, and felt I could have her right there. I think Donna read my thoughts and kept herself exposed.
"Slut!" I said, loudly.
The "THWACK" of leather hitting her chin exploded. Donna faltered, her eyes shut and mouth open.  She collapsed against me.

While Donna slumbered on her stomach, I carefully hog tied her as she instructed me and took pictures of her helpless on the bed. Donna was out cold for five minutes. When Donna woke, she had a massive orgasm.

   

2 comments:

  1. That was a very exciting story. I assume Donna let the guy have his way with her. That is sexy then she should ha had her way with him. That would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they had sex when she finally asked to be untied.

    ReplyDelete