Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Like Heaven





I couldn't tell you how long Jo Ann and I have been at this, a year or more. When her girl, Ellie, is away, we eat out at our favorite Chinese restaurant and then go back to Jo Ann's apartment in West Paterson. Sometimes she just needs a man..
We met at the Amazonia Boxing Club, because Jo Ann is into boxing and wrestling with guys and women. Supervised by Emma the Ref, Jo Ann and I had match.
I knocked Jo Ann out cold in the fourth round, tagging her perfectly on the chin.  We joke about it now, but I was scared as hell when it happened. The punch made Jo Ann stagger in her tracks, consciousness suddenly evaporating, limbs going to jelly. I admit I was aroused seeing Jo Ann KOed, with a faint smile on her soft red lips.
"Did you really need to put her to sleep, Jon?" Emma asked me, putting the stretcher beside the inert Jo Ann.
"I didn't mean to." I argued as we lifted the felled boxer onto the stretcher and moved her to the recovery room. Jo Ann was gone for five minutes. This was the start of our relationship.

"That was as a great punch, Jon," said Jo Ann. She was spent, but smiling. "Why don't you take me out to dinner tonight to make me feel better?"
While we were eating, Jo Ann informed me, "My girlfriend, Ellie, I really lover her...she's not home tonight..."




Jo Ann and Ellie were practically married, having shared the same apartment for five years.

"I can't see myself with anyone else," Jo Ann confessed. I looked over her beautiful brown body as she lay next to me and assumed Jo Ann meant "emotionally." Long ago I stopped falling for a woman just because we slept together. Still, Jo Ann is special to me, we clicked on some level.
As we became better friends, we trained together at the Amazonia. One Friday night, after dinner, Jo Ann suggested we wrestle. I didn't know much about wrestling, but I agreed. It would make a great warm up for sex.

Jo Ann knew more about wrestling than I figured. Before we got started, she positioned a stand alone, rectangular full length mirror opposite her and Ellie's bed.
"You want to see yourself go out, Jon!?" she purred. "Bet that would get you hard!"
As we grappled for a hold on each other, I could see the burning, joyful arousal in Jo Ann's brown eyes. While I was distracted, she snapped up my arm, spun me against her and kicked my feet out.
"Now you're mine!" Jo Ann breathed in my ear., snaking her free arm around my neck. She released my arm and i felt her hand clamp on top of my head. I knew instantly where I was going - to sleep!
"I know what kind of man you are...and what you want!"
As she pulled the hold tighter, Jo Ann shifted me a few feet from the mirror. The knockout was coming on.
I saw me kicking the carpet and pull at her arms, but as my vision blurred, I knew it was useless. All my strength drained and black spots appeared. I wanted to speak to Jo Ann, but I managed only sighs and half words. Reality was slowing down.
Half awake, I watched Jo Ann unbutton my jeans and pull down my zipper. Her fingers danced on my penis, already purple and hard, and began jerking me off. Pleasure and sleep tumbled in my being until Jo Ann I was approaching climax. She pulled the hold tighter and I fired cum all over myself. I plummeted into deep sleep.


Jo Ann was cleaning me up with a towel when I woke.
"I brought you off a few more times" she told me. I was dopey for the few minutes it took for Jo Ann to clean up. When she came back, she was naked.
"I can help you get a rise, honey!" Jo Ann chirped, sliding next to me.

 The full length mirror that I watched myself go under in was right where we left it.
"Did you like seeing yourself get knocked out, sweetheart?" Jo Ann purred as circled and grabbed at each others arms and hips.
"Yeah, I did! I never wanted to fuck you more as I went out!"
When Jo Ann laughed, I clamped my hand around the wrist of her right arm, yanking her against me.
"What's going on, honey!? Twist my arm off?"
Jo Ann's free elbow rammed my solar plexus before I could evade it. The agony put me on the carpet, unable to breath or see. Seconds later, Jo Ann's arms were around me, shifting me to an upright position. I resisted until the pain subsided enough for me to break her embrace and throw myself behind her.
Locking my legs around her slender waist, I dragged Jo Ann directly in front of the mirror, pulling both her wrists to the small of her back.
"Now what, Jon?" taunted Jo Ann. "Dislocate my shoulders?"
"No." I whispered lovingly in her ear. "Watch the mirror Jo Ann!"
I could see her stare eagerly into the reflecting glass only a few feet away. The bottom edge of extended hand came down a few inches beneath her ear.
Pain stabbed through her. Jo Ann blurted a sharp "OHHHH!" We both saw her eyes widen with the impact and then stare ahead. I released the hands and Jo Ann's motor control of her body shut down, she slumped against my chest.



 
Her eyes stayed open a few seconds, demonstrating Jo Ann's drift into sleep.
I watched the serene, sleeping form in my arms and knew Jo Ann was completely devastated. Lifting her eyelids, I saw only their whites. Jo Ann let out a contented sigh when I settled her on the bed.
God!, I thought, She's so magnificent! The faint smile from our boxing match reappeared and the nipples of her compact breasts strained for the ceiling.
I sat beside her on the bed and kissed her pussy. I penetrated her labia with one finger and gently searched for her clit.  A train of murmurs and half-whispers from Jo Ann followed they rhythm of stroking her pussy, until she spurted an orgasm. "Ellie!....Ellie!....Ellliiiieeee!...." 
Jealousy surged through me, which I blotted out almost immediately.
"Sweet dreams, Jo Ann." I wished her, pulling the blankets up to her pert chin and kissing her forehead.
Jo Ann was out of it for fifteen minutes, still seeing stars and rubbing her sore neck after sitting up in bed.
"Damn, I was out!" she exclaimed. "I mean completely gone!"
"Dream of anyone?"
"Ellie...I think you..it was like heaven..."
 
 
I was awake first early the next morning, not certain when Ellie was due to arrive.
Jo Ann said I had nothing to worry about, Ellie wouldn't return until after lunch. We fucked three more times.
"You're in love with me, aren't you, Jon?"
I hesitated, but not because I was unsure of my feelings. I was very sure. But Jo Ann was tied to Ellie, so I didn't want to complicate what we already had going.
"Yeah...but..I get it.."
"I love Ellie, but I can't do with her what we do."
"We can smack each other around and then fuck."
Jo Ann looked shocked by my directness and then, a long moment later, smiled.
"Like I said, I get it." I repeated.
I kissed Jo Ann and we made the bed together. Driving home, I wondered how long Jo Ann could balance what Ellie gave her and what she got from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment