Thursday, June 15, 2017

Cat Girl Got Me Again

There was a gentle tapping on my shoulder. When I turned, I heard a sweet female voice say, "Cat Nap!"
For a few seconds I saw Cat Girl, dressed in her tight black body suit and cat's ears cowl, throw a punch at me.
I was in blackness.




 The darkness lifted and I was in the passenger seat of a large car. I heard myself groan.
"You awake?" the voice chirped to me with sharp seductiveness adding. "Not now!"
Cat Girl leveled a small aerosol can a few inches from my nose. The jet of pink gas engulfed my face and I was gone again. For hours.

The was my second "kidnapping" by villianess Car Girl. Six months ago she warned me in advance of my abduction. Cat Girl confronted me in my home a few days later, beat me up in the living room, and then fucked me all night long after I recovered.The next morning, she clobbered me again and relocated us to her secret lair. I was Cat Girl's "possession" for two months.
Then she told me how much she loved me, but that there were other men in the world. I took a short, but effective beating and woke up in an emergency room.

The KO gas wore off slowly, so I saw Cat Girl talking to me before I heard and understood her.
"I missed your kisses and the way you hold me!" I finally heard. "And other things, too!"
"Then why did you toss me out?"
Cat Girl kissed me lovingly. "I'm a bad girl, sweetie. I get all kinds of ideas and notions and...feelings all at once. But I was lonely for you!"
There were reports a few weeks earlier on the networks that a heist involving Cat Girl and members of the Sisterhood of Evil had been thwarted by Batman and Justice Force agents. Cat Girl had escaped capture, reports stated, after a prolonged brawl with the Caped Crusader.
So we took up our domestic arrangements again. I didn't even know where we were, so I wasn't going anywhere. I basically fucked Cat Girl when she wanted it, which was often.


Some nights Cat Girl vanished with no explanation, only to return the next morning with money and other valuables. A little champagne to celebrate and Cat Girl got pretty horny.
One time she stumbled home after going out only a few hours, bruised and exhausted. "Batman..he always..wins..." was her only explanation before passing out in my arms. Placing her gently on our bed, I saw her right eye had purple shiner.


When Cat Girl told me we would box Friday night, I knew my stay was coming to an end. Another guy? Maybe. Major scheme that would require her to sever all ties in the city? More likely. I wanted to stay. Since the night she's gotten that black eye, I was in love with Cat Girl. But she was stronger and a better fighter than me. I knew I'd wake up in a hospital bed like last time.
I secretly texted my friend Marc. His two girlfriends custom made specialized boxing gloves, among other things.

The right moment happened in round three. It took patience to catch it, the moment when he defenses were down long enough for me to strike. If Cat Girl landed the right punch before that, I'd be out on the canvas.
I launched a combination at Cat Girl's midsection and a hard right upper cut flush on her chin.  Cat Girl fumbled backward, utterly baffled by the violent spinning of the ring. Her sweet brown eyes were out of focus and her boxing gloves alternately swung and grabbed at what she thought was me.
I love you, Cat Girl, I thought. I really do!
My fist fired again, detonating just below her chin. Cat Girl's eyes closed as she swayed on to the ropes and struck the canvas.
Cat Girl never stirred through my ten count. I took my time, drinking in the beauty of my beloved, flat on the canvas, fists resting just above her head. I carried Cat Girl to our bed and undressed her to her panties. The loaded gloves, the one's I used to knock her out cold, I placed on her bare belly.

Two weeks later, a large gift box was delivered to my house. A small note in a pink envelope read,"YOU CHEATED! WE"RE NOT DONE YET!" Arrow pierced-Valentine hearts adorned each corner of the paper.
When I lifted the box lid, a boxing glove sprang up, colliding with my chin. Between the explosion of stars and unconsciousness, I thought of making love to Cat Girl.
I was on the floor when I woke thirty minutes later. The glove in the box was one of the one's I left on Cat Girl's belly.


2 comments:

  1. That was a great story it had the perfect amount of action and rough romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loomis63, I've had the idea of a part two to the original story in mind for awhile.

    ReplyDelete