Monday, June 4, 2018

Learn Your Place


I still have no clue of how I managed it, but No Kaut was unconscious on her bed, gloriously naked.
She was a "friend with benefits" I made at the Amazonia Boxing Club. I possess a serious jones for muscles girls, though "body builder" is the preferred term. Our first date was in a boxing ring.  It was over quickly.
No Kaut launched straight at me after the second round bell clanged. Bobbing from side to side in front of me, throwing out punches, she teased, "You want it, boy? You want it from a big girl? Do you?"
I remember the "THWACK!" of her glove on my face. As I slept on the canvas, I dreamed  of Josie, who I'd been with the week before. Standing naked in my bedroom, flashing her bright smile, Josie repeated No Kaut's taunt, "You want it, boy!?" I took Josie in my arms, whispering "Yes!" in her ear.
"He's coming around!"
Emma the Ref's voice greeted my return to consciousness. She and No Kaut were carrying me from the ring. My arms were draped over both their shoulders, my feet dragging on the canvas.
"Josie...?" I babbled.
"Josie's not here," I heard No Kaut say in her eastern European accent. "Just me!"
Both women set me down on a bed in the recovery room. "Feel better?" No Kaut purred.
"Yeah, I'll be good,"  I finally noticed she had nice blond hair.
"You looked so cute on your back, out like a light," she went on. "That's my favorite position for a man!"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yep! Which do you like better for dinner: beef or fish?"
"Fish." I replied.



No Kaut didn't want a full time man in her life.
"I only want what he can do for me," she explained.
We became good friends, however, and started doing all kinds of things together. I even met her parents and sisters at holidays. But always No Kaut maintained an emotional barrier I could never break through.
She liked to wrestle with her partners. We'd make love for an hour and suddenly she demanded a wrestling session. No matter how I struggled, No Kaut would apply an inescapable sleeper hold and out would go my lights. When I revived, we were both hungry for more sex.

One sunny Spring afternoon we were entwined on my bed. I managed to break No Kaut's hold and slip behind her, snaking my arm around her neck. She knew exactly what I was about to do and began elbowing my upper body. I didn't know how to execute a sleeper, so I removed my arm from under her chin and delivered a lighting fast neck chop.
My girl let out a pained groan and collapsed against me, completely out. I rested her head on the pillows and found my iPhone.
Holy shit! I shouted to myself as I took pictures of my KOed girlfriend. She's out cold, fucking stunning!
No Kaut woke quickly, barely giving me time to stash the phone. Looking around the room as her head cleared, her eyes settled on her prone, naked body.
"What...happened...?"
No Kaut was perplexed and angry.
"I just gave you a little love tap," I stammered.
She rose from the matrress and walked toward me. "Love tap?"
"Yeah, that was all!"
No Kaut forcibly grabbed my arms and shifted me to the edge of my bed.
"This is a love tap, boy!"
POW!
Her fist put a sharp pain through my chin, lifting me in the air...then sweet oblivion!
I stumbled into the bathroom when I woke a long while later. Written on the mirror in bright red lip stick was "Come See Me When You Learn Your Place!" The print of a pair of lips was on my right cheek.

2 comments: