Saturday, December 1, 2018

Kiki Enjoys Ray



"I had one guy, he had me make up my face like we'd been in a boxing match that I lost badly. I did up some bruises and a shiner on my right eye. It was all fake, but it looked like he really roughed me up."
Kiki looked for a reaction from Ray, who smiled with interest and continued to listen. But she saw the spark in his eyes.
"Then I dressed in boxing gear, gloves and everything, and lay on the bed like he'd knocked me out cold. I called him and pretended to come out it!"
"Yeah..." Ray said.
"I described how it felt to get worked over and knocked out by this guy. Then I passed out a second time and he had sex with me, the female boxer he defeated."
Kiki watched Ray playing the whole scene in his head. "Is that what you're looking for, Ray?"
Many of this potential client's buttons had been pushed, but not the main one.
"Not exactly." he answered. "I want to lose!"
"You want role play being KOed by me?"
"No, I want you to really punch me out."
Kiki knew for a fact that Ray had won and lost mixed matches at the Amazonia Boxing Club. When she asked about him in the women's locker room, four woman testified that he had given them very satisfying one offs. Why did he want to be KOed? she asked herself.
"I can do that for certain!"
They discussed the session fees and rules. Kiki always went through this part in a business like, but friendly manner. Ray paid half as they agreed and Kiki went into the more pleasurable process of gathering the details of what Ray wanted to do. Both Kiki and her clients found this a satisfying form of foreplay.
"That shouldn't be a problem, Ray. In fact, I think it will be very enjoyable."




In the last four years, Kiki's acting career had picked up steadily. Lots of commercial work, bit parts on sit coms, and even the voice of Mrs. Santa Claus in a children's Christmas movie. But I love this!, she thought, unpacking her duffle bag in Ray's bedroom. Hitting men feels so good!
"Ready, sweet heart?" Kiki chirped to Ray, who sat on his bed.
"Yep!" he replied, like a child about to receive a long anticipated birthday gift. He quickly shifted onto the floor, back against the mattress. Taking off her one piece bathing suit, Kiki revealed her large, beautiful tits. Bending down, she gave Ray a long look at them and then playfully rubbed her breasts in his face.
 "You like that?"
There was a smothered "YES!"
"Good. I wanted you to have something nice to dream about."
Siting in front of Ray, Kiki pulled back her fist.
On impact, stars exploded everywhere. Ray felt a prickly pain and then a sinking sensation. The room went dark, but he could still see Kiki through the bright lights swirling in his eyes.
"You not asleep yet, boy?"
Kiki gave the dazed male a long, deep kiss.
"That was your good night kiss, lover!"
Her fist went back farther this time, fingers clinched tighter. "Dream about me!"
The second detonation flung Ray into darkness. For a few moments, he heard Kiki ask if he creamed himself and then that vanished. Ray was out cold.

 
 
"Come on, boy, you can do it one more time!"
Ray opened his eyes slowly, taking in the bare chested Kiki, now wearing a pair of black boxing gloves. With the right glove, already covered in cum, Kiki was aggressively masturbating Ray's purple erection. Through the pain in his face, Ray felt the pleasure of orgasms Kiki had already given him seep through.
An intense rush fired in Ray's loins and he ejaculated on himself a fourth time.
"I knew you could, Ray!" Kiki whispered in his ear. "You in love with me?"
As groggy as he was, Ray nodded strongly.
"After all those orgasms, I hope so!"
Letting Ray savor the afterglow of the climax she brought him to, Kiki got up and checked on the digital camera that recorded the entire session. A bonus she provided to guys she really liked.
"Ready for round two, honey?"
Kiki landed a left hook with the clean glove.
WAP!
Ray fell completely in love with Kiki. There was no one on earth but Kiki and himself.
Kiki gave Ray a ten count for the camera and lifted him onto his bed. Adjusting the camera to record her client in his new position, Kiki felt she could love Ray. Well, there was a possibility, anyway.

Ray did have erotic dreams for the five minutes he was out cold. The women he fucked kept changing. Kiki shifted into Cathy, who bled into Jennifer Lopez, who became his last girlfriend, Amelia, who was Kerry Washington.

"Which did you like it better with? Bare knuckle or glove on?"
This was a break in their coupling. Ray was on his back, physically spent, with Kiki on her side, fondling his half-erect penis.
"Christ, you were so sexy with your bare fist about to slug me!" Ray admitted, exchanging a kiss with Kiki. "But a woman in boxing gloves always gets me hard!"
"So I saw!"
For forty minutes they had sex after Ray came around, Kiki kept her boxing gloves on. Just before climax, she would whisper "I'm gonna knock you out!" in Ray's ear. He would have violent orgasms.
"I think I'm in love with you, Kiki!" Ray declared with all the sincerity he could muster.
Kiki gawked at him momentarily and then smiled. Every now ans then a client made this kind of admission.
"No, Ray, you're not. We just had incredible sex and I made one of your deepest fantasies a reality. You think the pleasure you're feeling is love, but its just coitus."
"But its not just..."
"Shhh! No!' She silenced Ray by pressing her middle finger to his lips. "You paid me to fuck you stupid and I did. You're not thinking straight."
She leaped from the bed and started to dress.
"It's for real! I'm serious!"
Nodding her head in agreement, Kiki tied her sneakers. "You know, I'd usually punch you out to give you a lesson about love."
She kissed Ray again, against her better judgement, because, deep down, Kiki liked him a lot.
"But you'd propose marriage when you woke up."
He fell back heartbroken on the bed, his head turned from Kiki.
"Ray?" she purred affectionately.
"Yes?" He turned back to her.
WAP!
Ray never knew, until he woke much later, what hit him.
Kiki applied some lipstick and left a lip print on Ray's cheek.
"See you soon, lover..." she said and walked out of Ray's apartment.



 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God that story was the best story you've ever told it was fantastic. it had the perfect amount of sexiness brutal boxing I so wish I was Ray. the fantasy the feelings I know he had for her were incredible the story was just perfect you've totally outdone yourself. I almost came reading it it was one of the most incredible stories you've told to date thank you so much it was a pleasure to read. I wish I could make this a reality for myself. However I wouldn't even know how to go about the process of beginning it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the praise, Loomis63! I am glad I have a hit with my readership!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every story is a hit and this 6one of yhe best so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Arthur, I'm glad to hear from my readers!

    ReplyDelete