Monday, April 1, 2019

Taken by Josee








I get off on boxing female body builders because I hope to heaven I'll get laid. Sometimes I have. Occasionally, I'll come around in the recovery room of the Amazonia Boxing Club and see The Look in my former opponent's eyes. You know it. The "Eager Predator" gleam that says: "We need to fuck now!"
Of course gloving up with a woman built like Josee, you can expect to be knocked out cold. She was a well developed girl in her late 20s, I guess, who had been boxing since she was eight years old and body building since fifteen.
I assume she heard about me from other women at the Amazonia, since she issued the challenge for a private, KOs only match, instead of the other way around. The emphasis Josee placed on "private" really got me stoked.

Josee stalked me in the ring from the start, pounding me whenever she felt the urge.
"I'm not KOing you yet!" she told me with a smile that illuminated her face. "I want you to have a chance to look me over. Give you something to dream about!"
I had looked her over  from the second Josee stepped through the ropes.







She had a slender waist that contrasted perfectly with her muscular thighs. Josee seemed to be looking into your soul with sharp brown eyes, that never revealed the conclusions she had come to. Her fists rested tentatively at her sides, ready to test how good a fighter an opponent was.
"I heard all about you  in the women's locker room!" Josee informed me as we exchanged punches. She was hitting me harder then in round one.
"Yeah?"
"The girls have a bunch of names for you."
WHAP! BAP!
Those red gloves hammered my face like pistons. "Dolomite, for one!"
BAM! SOCK!
I was dizzy from left-right combination Josee followed up with.
"Captain Marble!" she chuckled.
BAM! BAM!
Josee landed a body shot that took the wind from me and a right to my chin that put me in a daze.
"Mr. Five Hour Fuck!"
WHAM!
"And my favorite, 'Honey Stick' !"
POW!
That punch exploded on my jaw. Then I felt myself bounce off the ropes. I sank to the canvas, already slipping away to Dreamland.







Josee's lips pressed against mine. Her kiss was loving and seemed to last forever. I was barely aware that Josee's gloves batted the erection that made a tent in the front of my trunks.
"Oh, yeah! You're mine, boy!" I heard as I fell sideways into sleep.



When I emerged from blackness, I saw Josee's eyes probing me.
"Come on, wake up, Mr. Hammer Cock!" she whispered, coyly.
I was slumped in the folding chair in my corner, back resting on the turnbuckle. Groggy as I was, one thing was clear: the "Eager-Predator" look radiated from Josee's eyes.
Josee stood and began working down the black satin trunks she'd worn for the match, revealing the demure red panties that quickly fell to her ankles. Slowly stepping out the small pile of clothing, she abruptly kicked them across the ring.
I thought Josee wanted cunny. I would have dove in, face first, literally, if she hadn't turned around and bent over.
I was speechless.
Josee's fine, toned ass was a few inches from my face.
"Go ahead!" she told me loudly. "If you want some, you got to kiss some!"
I held back a moment and then my lips smacked her buttocks. When I felt the well developed gluts beneath the smooth brown skin I was powerfully aroused. I pressed the side of my face against her buttocks between smooches.
"That's right!...You know it!" Josee praised me. "Don't stop till I tell you to. Because when you're done back there, I'm gonna KNOCK...YOU...OUT!"
Finally, after five minutes of my adoration, Josee ordered me to my feet. "Monique was so right about you, you love muscle girls!"
The beautiful, half naked amazon slipped her right hand into a boxing glove.
"Like I promised, you're about to go out...and for a long while!" Josee cocked her arm back behind her waist. "You ready, pussy worshiper?"
WHAP!
The sound of leather smacking my chin echoed around the ring. I saw blackness and fell in love with Josee.








I awoke from the second knock out of the day in Josee's bedroom. She told me I'd slept through the thirty minute ride to her house.
"Look what I have for you!" asked Josee, gleefully.
I realized we were both naked just as Josee held up her iPhone and touched the screen. I suddenly saw my new lover and I boxing from more than an hour ago. Josee had secretly recorded everything!
I watched Josee kiss me after she knocked me out the first time. I gently fell forward when she slugged me the second time. Josee expertly went to one knee and I landed over her shoulder. Smiling into the camera, she carried me from the ring, a triumphant amazon.
Setting the cell phone aside, Josee mounted me.
"From now on, if you need any encouragement," she informed me. "I'll just show you that!"
My cock penetrated her effortlessly. "Not that you ever will...!"




3 comments:

  1. That was an incredible story. Thank you. Josee was a very tough but sensual fighter. I wish I was that guy that she punched his lights out. It would be an amazing experience for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Loomis63, it is could hear your praise!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always highly entertaining and erotic

    ReplyDelete