Monday, November 30, 2020

Knocked Out by a Nerd Girl

 

I trusted a girl named Primrose. 

Turns out a lot of guys inside and outside the Amazonia Boxing Club made that mistake. Peering through black rimmed glasses at a world she seemed determined to fumble around in, Primrose appeared unsure of everything, especially men. In conversation, she laughed out loud at the slightest joke a guy told. A snorted chuckle from Primrose always ended with a "hhhmmph!" The only subject she was comfortable discussing was chemistry. 

But her body was stunning. 

Primrose came up just short of having an hourglass figure. Men at the Amazonia, when they spoke to her, stared at her 32 DD chest. In time we got over her atrocious social skills and each of us challenged Primrose to a fight. 

Primrose fidgeted in her corner,  talking to Emma the Ref. I had asked Emma to check if Primrose still wanted to fight. Still wearing her "nerd girl" glasses, Primrose nodded affirmatively. Desiree, her second, removed the glasses before the bell rang.

"She's not afraid of you," Emma informed me. I fired a glance across the ring. Startled by the aggression in my eyes, she smiled apprehensively. "Marty,  curtail your instinct to be a dick!"

"Sure!" I replied. "I'll put this one down for her nap quickly!"

Twenty seconds into round one, I walked into Primrose's right. I heard nothing- not the female spectators calling me an asshole or the bell clanging. I just saw Primrose's evil, alluring smile and blackness. 

Desiree told me days later that I was instantly out on my feet in a KO daze. My fists were still raised, but my eyes were half shut, revealing slits of white. 

"You looked so cute!" Desiree added.

I woke briefly as I was carried from the ring by Desiree and Emma, catching a glimpse of her fine ass before going back to sleep.

The next time I saw her, I admitted to Primrose, "You have a powerful right!"

"Yeah." She gave me a anxious sigh. "I've been doing that since I was thirteen. All the boys in my neighborhood thought they could pick fights with brainiacs like me."

Her high volume laugh detonated again. 

"I put everybody out cold! The one I sent to the hospital became my first real boyfriend."

They're all freaks, I decided, even the smart ones.

"You got a steady girl?" Primrose blurted suddenly. 

"Not right now, " I answered truthfully. 

"Great!" exclaimed Primrose and pulled me into a strong kiss.


Prim fed off orgasming, each powerful climax fueling the desire for the next. I was exhausted by sunrise, but Prim still straddled my hips, the sunlight that filled my bedroom illuminating her wild hair.

"I've got a surprise for you, Marty!" she sang to me, suggestively wiggling her tits.

"Please, Prim, enough!.....I can't take any more...!"

"Yes, more!"

Entraping my throat in her arms, Prim kissed me and buried my face in her bosom, sealing off my mouth and nose. 

Hearing Prim's giggles, I thought she was just getting me fired up for more fucking, but I realized I couldn't breathe. Yanking at her arms made Prim laugh louder. Darkness swarmed my vision.

Prim chirped, "This is my favorite part!" and I submerged into warm sleep. 


The next day Primrose texted me a video clip with the line "I 'knockered' you out!" attached. The clip showed me out cold on my bed, with Primrose leaned on my chest, smiling into the cell phone camera. 

"Look at you, Marty, sleeping like a baby!" She slapped her tits against my passive face, getting no reaction. "I guess I was too much woman for you!"

She climbed off me and vanished, returning minutes later fully dressed. "You were a great fuck, Marty, but I never have the same guy twice! Bye!

I had been cut off and I was pissed. Primrose gleefully accepted a second opportunity to punch me out. 

"Let's get going so I can KO you now! I have a date!" Primrose said, standing before me in one of the Club's private rings. 

"Hey, Prim take off your glasses!" I mentioned. 

"Oh, yeah, thanks!" Primrose set glasses down behind the turnbuckle. "Okay, let's...."

BAP!


It wasn't the hardest uppercut I ever landed, but it was the meanest. It was ecstasy to see Primrose's head jerk back, mouth gaping. Her body folded rapidly, slumping in the corner.

"Too much man for you?" I taunted the unconscious woman. I slipped her glasses back on her face, leaving a kiss on her cheek, before leaving the ring.



4 comments:

  1. Nice ending it screams for a rematch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about a rematch, but I plan to do more with Primrose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an incredible story.i thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that, Loomis63! I always wanted to do something with a character like Primrose.

    ReplyDelete