Monday, March 7, 2011

Andrea Pistons Part 2


Andrea remained in her deep slumber, sagging on the turnbuckle. Andrea's seconds were rapidly massaging her neck, calling out her name like they were yelling down a dark well. The seconds were baffled as to what to do when she didn't respond and stood there gawking at the unconscious fighter until the ref handed them a beer pitcher overflowing with cold water. One girl threw the contents onto Andrea's face. Her entire body sprang from the folding chair as if ligthening had struck from behind. Andrea gasped in air and shook her head to clear her vision. Half yelled curses shot from her lips along with the water that dripped from her soaked hair. I could even hear her calling me "that fucking asshole!"
When the ref asked if she could continue, Andrea glared at me and shook her head "yes!" We were waved back to the center of the ring.
Andrea looked even sexier with her dripping wet hair.
"Congratulations on knocking me out, prick!" she sneered, with the clear, precise tone of a truly angry female. "But I've got two guys after you to fuck up, so let's get to dismantling you!"
Our brawl began instantly. Thrilled by the lunatic fury radiating from Andrea's eyes, I stood still and took the complete fury of her assault. Strategic retreat would have been my tactic if I'd been fighting with my brain and not my cock. But Andrea and I were on another level, each fighter wanting to level the other completely.
Our fists bashed each other faster and faster. I worked Andrea's body, especially her midsection, hoping to wear her down and deliver a second knockout punch. I threw punches faster than my opponent, but power was Andrea's strength as a boxer.
Andrea ducked a straight right to her head and pounded my side below the ribs. My body jack knifed sideways from the sharp agony. Her right hooked my chin, sending me across the ring.
Andrea was on top of me in seconds, fists pounding all over. Crowding me into a neutral corner, Andrea hit me so hard my vision blurred and rattled. Andrea cursed me in Spanish and white electricity illuminated my body.
My entire body relaxed and I remembered how cute Desiree looked in the blue flannel pajamas I bought her for Christmas.
A bolt of electricity struck me again and I smiled, feeling sleep wash over me.I heard the distant sound of my body smacking the canvas and nothing.

From blackness, I saw white. The white focused into Andrea straddling my waist. dressed only in panties, a tight T-shirt and a smile. We were in her bed in the RV she used to travel the boxing circuit.
"You were out for awhile Peter," Andrea purred, straigthening herself up. I ran my hands up her smooth thighs and hooked my thumbs to the bottom of the red panties, slowly bringing them down from her hips.

Andrea and I had sex through the night and late into Sunday morning. I didn't want to leave, but at 11 a.m. Andrea insisted, saying she had to be in Philadelphia that night.
"You were good Peter," Andrea told me as we stood in the doorway of her RV, parked behind the bar.
"Thanks, Andrea. You were incredible! There's no rush, is there, just a little while longer?"
I gave her a long, sexual kiss that always worked with Desiree.
"See you around Peter!" Andrea said in my ear.
WHAP!!
Andrea's left hook knocked me out instantly.
I came around in the driver seat of my car. It was ten minutes before I was focused enough to drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment