Sunday, March 27, 2011

Donna


Donna resolved most of her personal problems with her fists. I've known her since the fifth grade and she's always ready for a fight. Beating up girls, her age and older, was how she started, but quickly discovered scraping with boys was more fun.

The cat fights were motivated by anger, usually provoked by the opponent. With guys, a fist fight with Donna was an extremely physical flirtation that ended with the object of Donna's affection flattened and seeing stars. Donna also learned to pick fights at her grade level. Her two bouts with older boys terminated with "Lights out, honey!" and a hay maker that magically transported her to a small bed in the school clinic.

In her senior year of high school, Donna learned to box and was a member of Blake Mitchell University's women's boxing team. I got see Donna fight the man would become her husband. She encircled Ned in the ring, bobbing and weaving with a sexual allure until the heart of round six when she put Ned on the canvas. Twenty years later Donna used her fists to put Ned and his girlfriend in the hospital for a week.

One result of her divorce was that every male in our area, married or not, wanted to nail Donna. I was one of them, though I shouldn't have been. My ten year marriage to Kim was humming along. We were both part owners in her family's nail saloon and I was a contented English teacher, if such a creature really existed.

"Hey, Steve, you want a black eye?!" Donna taunted me over the phone. "How about this Saturday afternoon?"

When the mood hit her, and that was often, Donna invited a guy to her place for a private boxing match in her backyard. The guests never made it home until the next morning, sporting a black eye and a smile, both reminders of how they'd spent the last 12 hours.

I took her offer of a black eye. Kim would be out of town for the weekend and I had no papers to grade.


Thick blue wrestling mats covered Donna's back porch. A king sized mattress lay near one corner.

"So you can sleep off the knock out, Steve honey!" Donna smiled, setting a tripod down next to the mattress. Donna attached a digital video recorder to the tripod and titled it down at the mattress.

Figuring my chances with the mattress, I saw how Donna's face had grown longer and wider and her cheek bones more noticeable since college. But at 49 she was still beautiful. She had been working out regularly over the last 20 years and all the sexy college girl fat had vanished, leaving long, well muscled arms and a round, smooth 34 C chest. Her doe eyes had sharpened with feline elegance. I suddenly remembered I'd never fought a woman in my life.

"We do best of three knockouts, right Steve?"

I looked at her in the tight blue jeans and green top with "BOY BEATER" written across the front.

"Ah...yeah..."I answered, tentatively.

"The winner of the round carries the loser to that mattress and counts them out. I'm keeping a video record of all these fights. Ready?"
"Sure..." I closed my my eyes and threw my punch. WHAP!! My bare fist pounded Donna's chin perfectly. Donna staggered sideways and then went backwards, arms out, agonized moans slipping from her mouth. Her light blue eyes went wide and then the lids slammed down. I barely caught Donna before she crashed on the mats. As I placed her on the mattress, Donna started coming around. First a few sighs and then her head jerked side to side. I clicked on the recorder, catching every detail as I counted to ten. "Donna, you're out!" "Out?....where...." "Here. I knocked you cold, with one punch!" Donna blinked rapidly and rubbed her chin. "Why?" "Because I always wanted to!" Donna quickly got to her feet and turned off the recorder. "I never thought you were that kind of asshole, Steve!" Donna moved around the mats quickly, fists raised, demonstrating a dance I was supposed to follow. I did, a joyous aggression pushing me forward. I slugged Donna twice in the midsection, but she blocked my right to her head and put her left on my jaw. I stumbled, straigthened up and pursued her. We circled again, impervious to the punches we were giving each other. "Is this how you fight, Steve?" Donna taunted. "Why don't you give me some cunni while you're ducking so low!?" "When you wake up Donna...again!" I slipped to the right, confusing Donna enough for me to land a left-right combo, pitching her head sideways, but she recovered quickly. POW!! Donna sent a left hook to my chin, freezing me in place. I sagged and thought about how I loved Donna's tits, imagining my lips sucking her pink nipples. There was a crash and darkness. I heard Donna talking to me, telling me I was out cold and that my erection was solid purple. I was on the mattress, looking up at Donna and the video recorder. "Steve, you wide awake?" asked Donna. "We are tied up! Ready to get knocked out again?" Reality took a minute to stop spinning and tilting. Donna helped me get to my feet. "You looked so cute sleeping on your back that I had to jerk you off while you were out, Steve. Do you remember it?" I grabbed Donna in a long kiss. "What about Kim?" she asked, coyly. "Winner gets serviced by the loser, am I right?" "Yeah!" "You're getting knocked the fuck out, Donna!" "Let's do it!" I was fired up for this round, hitting Donna whenever she gave me an opening. A few minutes passed before Donna started to fade. I worked her body, concentrating on her midsection. I could see focus draining from her eyes as the battering continued. A right upper cut sent Donna sprawling on the mats, dazed. "Come on Donna, time for bed!" I pulled the wobbly girl up by her arms and then socked her on the chin, the loud "WHACK" echoing around the yard. "I'm going to turn out the lights in a minute!" I told her. "I'll let you rest once you go out!" "Ah...ass...hole..." Donna gasped. A left-right combo left Donna groggy and groaning.

Out on her feet, Donna's lower jaw was slack and her arms motionless. I had the powerful urge to seal my victory with a hay maker, but Donna looked so lovely and....vulnerable. I popped sharp upper cut to Donna's chin. Her whole body tilted and with a loud "THUMPH" landed on the mats. Donna was out cold before her cute ass touched the ground.


Donna slept for ten minutes. I filmed her on the mattress from counting her out until her eyes eventually fluttered open.


3 comments:

  1. Great story! One can't help falling in love with Donna, so full of vitality and attitude. She reminds me of a grown-up Tommy Boyd (Betsy Russell), another feisty jockette who gets a charge out of besting male opponents. Filming Donna's KO'd bod on the mattress for future enjoyment is a touch of genius, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tranzini, you actually brought up the movie Tomboy!! That's so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ex wife said that too! Wanna black eye?? She was a big woman who liked beating me up. First time my hands tied behind me she sent several quick shots to my eye. Hour later it was Black!! The sex was good. She talk to me calling me a wimp an such an how is look like a raccoon at the end of the night. It happened a month later. 2 blacked eyes. She'd ride me wearing gloves an punch me until they were black!! I grew to like it!!! One time eating her pussy I looked up an she sucker punch me with a bare fist. Get back down there or u will end up with 2!! Such a turn on! Family thought I got into bar fights!! When we 1st met I told her it was a turn on boxing a woman an losing. We bought gloves. Mine were 160z hers were 8 0z. We were fighting one nite over stupid shit an she said get the gloves on Now!!! Before I knew it she hits me several times. Mostly in my left eye. I saw stars!!! I gave up an apologized. Then she started calling me a pussy an said oh my!! I gave u a black eye!! I was so aroused. She put on red lipstick an kissed my eye an my whole face! Got the picture on my fridge. I probably got 12-15 shiners from her. She boxed in high heels an I had to kiss her feet one time. Not my thing. Told her I won't do it an she kicked me in the face an got a small shiner! She loved to mark me up!! Before we broke up I said u r putting 9n weight!! That time she put me in a head lock an punched me again an again. She was pissed!! I ended up looking like a raccoon. She sat on me an rained down punches to me eyes ensuring to hefty black eyes!! I still jerk off thinking about that nite!!

    ReplyDelete