Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Christina the Finish

Sexy Boxer Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image: 7259517


The week after our first match, I knocked out Christina again. Our match would have over then. Christina was going to sleep right through Emma the Ref's ten count, but the bell saved her. Limp as a rag doll, she got carried back to her corner where the seconds, Desiree and Miki, revived her. Eventually.
Christina had promised to lay me out in front of the Amazonia Boxing Club's entire membership and there she was: still dazed and confused, grinning like an idiot into space. I just had to apply the left right combination that put her down just a little harder...

When the bell clanged for round five, Christina came out looking pretty angry. Fine with me short stuff, I thought, you are cute pissed off.
Christina shifted to the defensive this round, concentrating on blocking my punches, keeping a determined stare on me.
"You seeing anyone?" she asked between jabs at my face and chest.
"No one in a while." I responded, poping a hard left on Christina's face.
"That's too bad!" Christina barely registered the hit she took. "I hoped there would be someone to pick the pieces of you up once I'm finished."
"Me, too! Have any possibilities?"
"I wouldn't touch you with a..."
BAP!!
I uppercuted Christina as soon as she partially lowered her gloves to rag on me. As she staggered, Christina's arms fell to her side and simply dangled. I softened her midsection with a few combinations before my right hook put her on the canvas.
Christina didn't sleep this time. Instead, she sat on her ass, legs open in a wide, suggestive  "V."
I just can't get this right!, I grumbled to myself as Emma the Ref began the count. Christina had shaken her head clear by "Five" and was standing at "Eight." I could tell she was still focusing her vision, but the determined stare was refixed on me.
"Hey, Chris!"
"What?"
We were moving in deliberate semi circles around each other, but not swinging. It felt like both of us were waiting.
"I have a deal..you interested?"
"Sure!" I answered.
"If I knock you out by the end of this round, you'll go out with me?"
"I'll do it even if you don't!" I answered. "I'll pick you up when you're released from the hospital!"
And with that smart remark I broke my own rule of boxing a smaller woman: be wary of them.
BAM!!

I've been put out cold by women before this match. But they were always the Amazon type, with the height and weight advantage.
Christina put all her strength into that one shot to my jaw.
I was out cold, sound asleep for ten minutes. Emma the Ref told me I had a raging woody while she counted me out, cheered on by every woman at ringside.
When I was finally awake, I could not tell you my name or Emma's or the one attached to the girl who floored me. Christina reminded me of all that over dinner a few nights later, while providing a full rundown of my KO defeat. I couldn't let a girl like her slip away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment