Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lynn and Will


MONEY TRAIN, Jennifer Lopez, 1995

I love mixed boxing. And while I like winning, especially by a knock out, there's something appealing about getting punched out by a female boxer! A lot of times I've gotten laid by the very woman who put me asleep on the canvas. A lot of females get aroused by beating a man senseless.
Lynn was certainly wired that way. One time she called me late on a Thursday, asking me to her place, explaining she'd just knocked some guy cold as a glacier in the ring, but didn't like the asshole at all.
"I need some company," she urged me.
So did I.
Lynn was a light skinned Latina, with long legs and a full ass that never knew when to quit. She had just cracked forty and was actually hitting her stride as a fighter and, as I learned that night, as a lover. Lynn let go when I arrived with furious, all night sex.
"Thanks a lot, sweetie," said Lynn, cuddling next to me in her bed. "I really, really needed that!"
"Sure. What the hell happened?" I asked, kissing her forehead.
"I settled matters with that asshole Marc and his two sluts."
In five of her six matches with Marc, Lynn beat him unconscious. I mean totaled him. No one anticipated the results of their sixth fight: Lynn koed cold at Marc's feet.
"What did you do to them?"
Lynn's eyes twinkled  with pride. "First I took out the Tramp Stamp Twins Paula and Cathy!"
Lynn threw two punches in the air as if both Marc's girls were right in front of her. "Then I seperated your buddy Marc from his senses!"
The gym gossip speculated that Paula and Cathy had loaded Marc's gloves with sand for the sixth bout, ensuring Lynn's defeat. Knowing that trio, I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor was a fact.
"But thanks for helping me out, Will..."
"My pleasure, Lynn, you know that."
Looking at me for a moment, Lynn gave me a  long kiss. "You know, Will, I'd really like to fuck you up in the ring!"
"What?!"
"Yeah, me and you get the ring by ourselves and I beat you up!"
"Are you for real?!"
She seemed confused that I was questioning her. "Of course I am! I'll end it all, after I've worn you down, by knocking you out!"
"Lynn...I don't...I think I'd end up injuring you..."
"No you won't!" she blurted in the outraged tones of girl. "I expect you to fight me as best you can, I expect you to earn it!"
What the hell, I decided. Maybe she'll fuck me again. "Whatever you want, Lynn."

A friend told me that once you give women dick, they go crazy.
I felt certain Lynn was crazy. It was obvious to me she needed to beat up a potential male lover to get excited. By the next day I was second guessing my own choice, wondering if I was out of my mind, too. I'd watched six mixed matches involving Lynn and all her opponents, every one a male, had to be helped or carried out of the ring. And I let myself be seduced into joining them because I couldn't ignore the spark in her eyes? The day before the match I noticed I was not concerned  about losing. All I could think about was Lynn's body.
Lynn slipped in between the ropes, wearing a skimpy, white top that revealed the lower crescent of her breasts. Her lose, red foxy boxing trunks gave me a great leg show. Lynn knew what she was doing.
"You ready to get fucked up, Will?!"
Lynn raised her gloves to chin level. I responed with raised fists.We touched gloves and started in.
From Lynn's previous fights, I learned to keep your distance. I wanted to give her someone to chase and wait for her to either get tired, make a mistake or both.
"You're excited, aren't you! I know I am!" Lynn taunted, dodging my punches."You're all excited to get knocked...stiff!"
I stepped in, hammering her stomach, followed by a straight slug to the face. She landed on her backside, eyes and lips clinched in pain.
"Jerk!" she spat angrily, rubbing her gloved hand where I'd smacked her jaw.
"Stay down, Lynn, or I'll just do it again!" I told her. "One...two...three...."
Lynn was quickly on her feet and moving around me. Now she was more than angry, she was determined.

In the two rounds that followed, I deflected the attacks as best I could. Her fists pounded all over me and when she saw me starting to fade, Lynn crowded me. I loved her body pressed against mine, even if it meant taking a serious beating.
In round four, Lynn forced me onto the ropes and went for the kill. Like a surgeon, her punches became deliberate and methodical and effective. My vision was blurring untill all I saw was Lynn's smile and her gloves snapping at my face.
I don't remember when, but the lights went out. I remained standing for a minute, long enough to hear her whisper "Sweet dreams, chump!" followed by a momentary explosion that sent me to the canvas.

I slept for ten minutes. Lynn's happy face was the first thing I saw when the lights came back on. My head was resting in her lap.
"Ahhhhhh...now you are back for sure!"
Lynn pressed her lips to mine while craddling my head in her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment