Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Christina Part One

Girl Boxer Stock Photo - Image: 7259510

Be wary of skinny girls and short girls who box. Skinny chicks move fast, usually faster than you. Short ones fight harder than a male opponent would expect. Underestimate them both and you'll wind up on the canvas.
Don't misunderstand me. I've beaten a few pint-sized cuties. They can get over excited and make errors. Desiree is a perfect example. Short, strong and good looking, she went at me like a fury. I've always liked Dez, so I was a gentleman about putting her lights out. Dez was riled up during our bout because we were both involved with the same woman. In round four, I ducked her roundhouse and hammered on a one-two to her jaw. Dez was out cold for two minutes.

At five-four Christina was not only the kind of woman I wanted to fuck, but also demolish completely in the ring. She had long, silky black hair and the violent eyes of a woman who craved a fight. I figured it would be fun to pick an arguement with her.
"Hey shortie!" I shouted, walking to Christina as she talked to Emma the Ref. Christina shot me the "Who the hell is this?!" glare. Emma didn't look pleased to see me, either. She knew what I had planned. "I heard short women boxers are good for one thing and that doesn't happen in the ring!"
"Emma, who is this prick?"
"Christina, met Chris. My least favorite tactless asshole..."
"Have a problem with women fighters?!" demanded Christina, loudly.
"No, they are great punching bags!"
"That so?"
"Every woman I've ever boxed woke up on the canvas. That's right, Emma?"
Emma pulled on Christina's shoulder. "Time to go now, Chrissy!"
"Protecting her like a mother hen, Emma?"
The short boxer jerked out of Emma's clasp. "You want a fight? Just say so!"
"No, Chrissy, he's just provoking you!" Emma said.
"I'll fight you any time!" Christina was directly in my face. Or as close as she could be by stretching on her toes. "But I might be too much..."
WHAP!
My sudden right cross folded Christina like a rag doll. "...wo...man..fooo...u..."
Emma scooped Christina up before she struck the hard wood floor. The little boxer was completely limp, but her half-open eyes revealed whites.
"Got your wish, Chris? Another match?"
"Yeah."
"Get her feet, you schmuck!"
We carried Christina to the recovery room, placing her on one of the beds. "Tell Sleeping Beauty I'm ready when she is!"
Emma raised her middle finger in response and waved smelling salts under Christina's nose.

I never anticipated a fight more than the first one with Christina. The entire membership of the Amazonia Boxing Club showed up, including a lot of women who would be delighted to see me lose. This gave me another reason to punch Christina out.
You didn't have to cheat boxing a girl like Christina. She leapt into the first round pissed off at me for the sucker punch. But fighting angry is always a mistake. I took my time, moved around her, clocking her face a few times and then slipping by her counter punches.
The body shots I landed were meant to be more fustrating than painful. Finally I hit Christina with a left-right to the chin and she went down hard.
"Get up girl!" I yelled at the dazed brunette seated on the canvas, her eyes blinking wildly. "I want to do that again!"
Christina shoke her vision into focus. Concentrating on me and ignoring the ten count, Christina stood up purposefully. As we stared at each other, I slugged her on the chin.
"UUUUFFF!" blurted Christina and her eyes rolled up in her head. I barely heard the groans of sympathy from the female spectators as Christina collapsed a second time to the canvas. I felt such a rush!
Christina was sound asleep, on her stomach, head to right, faintly grinning at the girls calling her name.
It was a massive turn on watching Christina slumber through the count and then be loaded on a stretcher by her seconds. She was so passive and beautiful flat on her back, both gloves resting on her belly that softly rose and fell as Christina was carried off.

No comments:

Post a Comment