Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lady Gwen Part One




Four years into her solo career in crime and Gwen wanted a costume.
"It's the next step, Ethan, honey!" she explained to her partner in crime and love.
Ethan was skeptical. The country was full of super heroines and villainesses clad in skin tight body suits. Gwen wasn't going to stand out. Ethan secretly feared that Gwen would next insist that he wear a matching out fit.
"Just look at the suit I picked out," Gwen implored her boyfriend. "It will change me completely, I'll be different!"
Nodding his head in hopes of ending the discussion, Ethan agreed.
Gwen was transformed when she walked back in the room. Ethan sat staring with unblinking eyes.
"I'm calling myself 'Lady Gwen' from now on!"
Ethan had never seen how perfectly round and tight his lover's ass was before. Her breasts bulged perfectly beneath strong shoulders. Ethan slowly got to his feet and the pair looked at each other before Ethan embraced Gwen in a long forceful kiss.
Then clasping her hands, Ethan pulled her into the bedroom, where they shared another kiss.
"Wait! Wait! Ethan...one thing before we go...
"Yeah!?" Ethan was almost panting.
"I want to pretend..."
"Fine! Pretend what?!"
"I feel like someone else in this costume, like can be a bad girl or a super criminal."
"Okay, fine!" Ethan fired back.
"I want to be in a boxing match with a super hero crime fighter like Power Man or Captain Freedom! I defy him arrogantly, but he takes me on and he takes me! You know?"
"I do...sure!"
Gwen pulled two pairs of boxing gloves from under their bed and the pair quickly fitted them on.
"You might have me trapped in this boxing ring, Power Man, but you won't take me in!"
Ethan gave Gwen his best bedroom eyes. "I think I will, Lady Gwen! You have been a bad girl!"
"No way, Power Man! Even though you are big and strong and could ko me with one punch!"
Ethan recognized the cue. "Yes there is!"
He stepped directly in front of Gwen. Their lips met passionately and his right fist sliced between her raised arms, tagging her chin.
Gwen's eyes went glassy as she stumbled a few steps. Then her eyes closed gently. "Perfect..." she purred at Ethan. Sighing deep from within, she fell back on the bed, bouncing twice, arms at her sides.
Ethan's head and chest pounded. Pulling a digital camera from the desk drawer, he feverishly took pictures of the defeated Lady Gwen.

Ethan was half asleep, face resting on Gwen's naked belly. Gwen, savoring post coital bliss, tenderly nudged Ethan head.
"Hey, honey rod!"
"Wha...?" Ethan drowsed.
"I want to steal something!"
"You what?"
The balance of physical satisfaction and mental contentment was perfect in Ethan. He didn't want to move.
"I've got some money in my wallet, steal that okay Gwen?"
"No, stupid! I do that already!" Gwen laughed like a giddy school girl. "Let's break into some body's house and steal their valuables!"
"I can't think of any off hand..."
"I know where!" Gwen leaped off the bed, dropping Ethan's head on the mattress. "Let's go, come on!"
Ethan groaned pitifully and slid off the bed. 

After some searching, the couple found the unguarded summer home of the wealthy Reyard family.Ethan disarmed the security system. Gwen went to work on cracking the wall safe in the Reyard family library.
This was their first heist with Gwen in her new outfit. Ethan's complete attention was on the way she filled out the red and white costume. He wanted to clean out the safe and get home as quickly as possible.
"Gwen, are you almost done?"
"When we're on a job you have to call me 'Lady Gwen' from now on!"
"Fine...Lady Gwen. I want to get6 you back home."
Gwen smiled inwardly at the new passion fired in her lover by the costume. "I know, hold on!"
"I'll try!"
Ethan suddenly felt the room tilt. His body went numb and he smiled for no reason he couldd think of. He inhaled a strong sweet smell that drifted over his shoulder and he toppled forward and downward.
His face smacked against Gwen's buttocks, inspiring him to want to make love to Gwen and then kiss her naked ass. Then the lights were out in his head. Ethan had just been gassed asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment