Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chris Meets Denise Again

While the pain of the knock out was gone the next day, I couldn't stop thinking about being in the ring with Denise.Getting koed by a female is different. There is a potent sexual factor to her triumph. I was supine and unconscious at Denise's feet and remembering it got me excited. Denise had done all her nature required. Now it was my turn.

Denise was topless for our wrestling match, threatening to use her breasts to smoother me out.
"I've done it plenty of times before," she added. We were circling each like two felines preparing to mate, a comparison I enjoyed. Our hands grabbed each other's bodies.
"They could give a guy a concussion!" I said, lurching suddenly, gripping Denise's right arm. Not expecting a direct lunge, she was easily flipped over my shoulder, sprawling her long slim body on the canvas.
"You asshole!!" The feeling of insult was genuine in Denise's voice..and easily ignored. I pulled her to her feet and flung her into the ropes. I extended my arm vertically. Denise stumbled into it and I jerked my elbow upward, smacking her jaw.
For a few highly comic moments, Denise swayed in a circle, grinning, her arms grabbing the air.
"Hey!....Chris?...Big!" she garbled before the glassiness faded from her eyes. Suddenly leaping back into the ropes, Denise collided with me. We both crashed to the canvas, the tall blond grasping my wrists and deftly pinning my ankles with her feet.
"I knocked you out once, I'll do it again, Chris!"
Denise pressed a kiss on my lips and slugged my jaw.
I didn't go to sleep, but I felt just like it. When my vision went from black to clear, I was standing again, with Denise laughing at me. Then she did an exaggerated imitation of how I must have looked staggering to my feet in a semiconscious daze.
"Denise?" I asked softly.
"Yeah, sweetheart?"
WHAP!
Eyes rolled up and jaw limp, Denise was out on her feet. But we weren't finished yet.
I could have just socked her again, Denise was completely exposed, floating on Cloud Nine. Instead I got the small bucket of cold water from my corner and splashed its contents in Denise's face. Gasping in shock, Denise blinked wildly. "Hey, where am...?!"
I stepped behind her and applied the sleeper hold.
Denise gagged and grunted "Hey! Hey!" a few times as her hands pulled at my arms clinched around her throat.
"What the hell are you doing?!" a muted voice asked me.
"Putting you to sleep!" I whispered in Denise's ear. "Sweet dreams!"
Fist struck my arms a few moments longer, but I could hear Denise's breathing become shallow. Her knees went rubbery. I eased Denise into a sitting position and slightly tightened the hold. Her body jerked and went limp against me.
"I'm...I..." mumbled Denise in a diminishing voice.
"Going unconscious? Is that what you're saying?" Denise's arms dropped next to my legs. I leaned forward and saw her eyes were just slits. She probably wasn't seeing anything in any case!
Denise sighed and went to sleep in my arms.
I slipped her gently onto the canvas. The buxom blond was pretty attractive prone on her back, tits up and lights out!
After giving her a ten count, I kissed her lips and affectionately fondled her breasts. A tenderness for for Denise came over me. I waited a few minutes for her to wake up.
 When I tried to help her to her feet, Denise shoved me away, cursing me abruptly. She collected her senses in her corner, glared at me angrily and left the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment