Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chris Meets Denise


One at a time, Denise took on each man at the Amazonia Boxing Club. That didn't take long. The membership ratio was 80 percent female to 20 percent male. She slept with a few of her victims, either before or after their fights, Denise had to box irate wives and girlfriends. She laid them out, also.
At the time, I didn't have to worry about that. It would still be a few months before I met Christina and even longer before we established our current domestic arrangement. I just waited my turn to duke it out with the tall blond drink of water and then did my best to get laid.
Denis was a fake blond, but the pile of bleach-white hair went perfectly with her long legs and enhanced tits and I dismissed the Barbie doll jokes made by guys who had not fucked or fought her yet.
"It's your turn, Chris!" Denise informed me one afternoon in the Amazonia parking lot. "I want to fuck you up this Friday!"
She flashed her toothy smile, displaying what a large mouth she had. I nearly suggested Denise try kneeling down, but ditched the idea. A woman as dedicated as Denise was to subjugating every man she encountered should not be toyed with.
"Whenever you're ready, girl!" I answered.
"Great!" Then Denise paused, appearing to come to a conclusion. "Let's do this differently."
"How?" I asked.
"Let's box and then wrestle, both to a knock out!"
I agreed, I wanted the close contact of both forms of combat with Denise, especially wrestling that I hoped would lead to other things. And Denise wanted both our bouts to be private.

Every guy who battles a woman in the ring thinks he will win, either by a knock down or a knock out. That belief is a mistake. When Denise climbed through the ropes, flashing that smile, dressed in nothing but her boxing gloves and white panties, I felt destined to knock her out.
We went over the rules and touched gloves. Denise slugged me hard on the chin.
I landed on my ass, dazed momentarily. I glanced up to see Denise laughing at me. Her tits were round, I thought, and smooth, just the way I like them And she knew it.
"You okay, Chris?"
"Fine."
We circled each other, flicking punches with increasing force. Twice I planted Denise on the canvas in two rounds. She felt so easy to put down, once you get a punch on her. Both times she was on her feet before I could count her past "six," her laugh telling me:"You want to fuck me so bad, don't you!?"
The knock out came with no warning in the fourth round. Denise hammered the side of my head with a right, sending me down and into her rising left. I was stopped for a second to see the stars the second punch generated and then continued to fall. I came to rest on a turnbuckle. A right cross smacked me hard. Darkness bled into my eyes and Denise was kneeling in front of me.
"Anything, Chris?" she asked me. I didn't understand the question. Gently, her tits slapped back and forth on my face. I wanted to kiss them, but I could not move.
"Okay, Chris..."
"Wha....?"
BAM!
I woke five minutes later in the middle of the ring. Tilting my head up slowly, I saw Denise pulling my trunks off my legs and throwing them over her shoulder. Playing with my erection, she lay beside me, encouraging my return from dreamland. When I was sufficiently conscious, Denise gave me a long kiss. Pulling her panties down, she climbed on top of me with determined grace. We fucked for two hours on the canvas. Denise loved being on top.
When she was completely sated, Denise put her panties back on and retrieved her boxing gloves. "Next week we wrestle. Rest up, Chris!"
I watched her cute ass as Denise carelessly strutted to her corner and exited the boxing ring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment