Saturday, October 19, 2013

Back Yard Boxing - The Finish


Everyone we knew, including their friends, showed up for the match a week later. Mel rented a boxing ring that he set up in their back yard. I was in Anna's corner. In the days running up to the bout, I begged Anna not to go through with the fight, but the more I reasoned the more she became set on fighting.
"but I think it's sweet that you care," she chirped before the first round . I seriously doubted there would be a second.
Anna held her own for longer than I expected. Mel was the ref and he was fair, I have to admit, calling off Maria, his wife, when she was really punishing Anna. I was getting concerned, by round five.
"Anna, you've proved you can do this," I said as I sponged my friend's face. I found Anna fighting in her green one piece bathing suit very attractive, the suit hugging her ample chest and ass. Anna for the first time I saw Anna had great legs.
"I have this!" Anna insisted, slamming her gloves together. "I'm knocking that bitch out!"
DONG! the bell echoed through the back yard, followed by a surge of drunken screams from the crowd.
Maria danced around the determined Anna. Dipping to the left suddenly, Maria let Anna follow her lead. creating a small space for a right cross.
BAM!!!
The whole yard was silent.
Anna was still and her arms dropped at her sides. Mouth fallen open, Anna seemed to stare into the clear blue sky at something beautiful. As her pupils vanished into their sockets, Anna's legs buckled one after the other and she landed flat on her back, limbs positioned like a Maltese cross.
Anna was out cold.
Mel could see the fight was over, so he counted Anna out quickly so she could be carried from the canvas. Leaned over the turnbuckle, I stared at Anna, who was prone and blissfully asleep...and beautiful. Her nipples were fully erect on her big tits. Was she dreaming of another victory in the ring or in the bedroom? I didn't want Anna moved from that spot, she was so vulnerable and inert.
"Winner by a total knockout in the fifth round, Maria!" Mel declared, raising his wife's fist in the air. Through a pelting deluge of plastic cups and paper cups, I ran to Anna and sat her up.
she made no response to the gentle slaps I gave or my voice calling her name. Even as Mel and I transported her inside, I was massively aroused.
Maria showed up with her digital camera pointed at her victim on the couch. "I told you I knock that bitch into dreamland!" she informed Mel and I. As I was about to wave smelling salts under Anna's nose, Maria pushed my hand away.
"Not yet!" Maria was very excited. "I don't have enough shots!!"
"Maria, she's out cold!" I protested.
"I know." was Maria's casual response."I'll make copies for you, don't worry."

Anna was conscious five minutes later and I drove her home after an hour's rest. I helped her into her apartment, she was still a little wobbly from the knockout.
"I had another dream when I was knocked out," she told me. "Could you sit with me?"
"Sure," I answered and sat next to her in the couch, as close as I could reasonably get. "What happened in the dream?"
Anna smiled and kissed me. For a breathless moment we looked at each other, savoring the taste of each others lips. "I'll show you." Anna whispered..



No comments:

Post a Comment