Thursday, October 10, 2013

Back Yard Boxing Part 1



I'd known Anna for a few years before we reached the "relationship" level. It took  an outside influence to make that happen; in my case, a back yard boxing match.
Anna was then, as she is now, the steadiest female presence in my life. We'd go to cookouts and poker games at my friend Mel's house. Anna's flirty nature and skill with cards made her appealing to everyone, except Mel's wife, Maria. Maria was not amused by Anna's friendliness with her husband, that was just harmless flirting which included a noticeable physicality. Maybe Anna was trying to get somewhere with Mel, I know she loved the male attention her behavior elicited.
You could say that Anna, with her jet black hair and great tits, was a little broad in the beam, but I always liked full figure girls. Maria was pretty in a tough sort of way and was  a complete control freak. The bad blood between the two women increased to such that I would not take Anna to Mel's place again.
But on the afternoon of what should have been her last visit, a cat fight erupted when Anna got too touchy with Mel  for Maria's liking. The cat fight lasted about a minute, but before we could stop them, Maria plowed a right to Anna's jaw spinning her into a staggering KO daze.
"Lights out, cunt!"
To emphasize her statement, Maria smashed a half empty beer bottle on the back of Anna's head.
Anna went bolt straight, her lovely brown eyes wide from the shock. Those eyes shut and Anna cracked a dreamy smile. Heaving a sigh, Anna passed out, legs folding as she fell. I caught her before she could strike the tiled patio floor.
Mel and I carried the limp girl inside the house, settling her on the living room couch.
Anna was out cold for ten minutes. From the smile on her red lips and her erect nipples, we could plainly see she was dreaming. When Mel placed a cold compress on Anna's forehead, she sighed a few times and emerged from unconsciousness.
"Did I win?" she asked me, sounding unsure if she had reconnected to reality.
"No, you lost by a knockout," I answered.
Anna swallowed the aspirin Mel gave her and then rested for ten minutes, telling me about the dream she had while out for the count. In her dream, Anna brawled with maria in a boxing match, eventually knocking Maria out.
"You were there," she added. "When I was declared the winner, you lifted me off the ground in your arms. I felt so strong and powerful when you held me!"
On the way to walking Anna to my car, we were confronted by Maria.
"This is not over, bitch!" Maria spat. "I want a real fight!"
Anna looked angrily at Maria and took an unsteady step toward her. "Fine! We'll box to a knockout!"

No comments:

Post a Comment