Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Rosie Dreamland



"You're endowed like a horse, really gifted," Rosie observed, smiling from her corner of the ring. "It's a real shame I'm going to knock you out cold for the night!"
The private match at the Amazonia Boxing Club was my idea. Fighting naked except for our boxing gloves was Rosie's. I could not say no.
"We don't have to start fighting immediately..." I suggested. "I'm a lover at heart."
"I bet!"
Rosie had been working out at the Amazonia for the last year and her golden-brown body showed the results. In this situation, I couldn't not stare at her firm thighs and sweet, black haired pussy. But her smile, that said "Take me right now, lover!" and her liquid brown eyes warned "I'm putting you out, boy!"
Rosie banged her gloves together loudly. "Marcus, I know what you're trying. Give me some of your honey, get me worn out before I even throw a punch!"
She was right. The word from the guys who had dated her was that once Rosie got started making love, she went all night. It appeared I would have to box Rosie before I did anything else with her.
Rosie started to strut to me slowly, throwing punches in the air in front of her. "And just so you know, sweetheart, I'm sending you to Rosie Dreamland! Know what that is?"
"No."
"That's when I knock you out and you dream about me! By the time you wake up, I'll be long gone!"
With no warning, Rosie clasped my head and pulled me into a long kiss. I yanked her body against mine, hoping to get things started. Rosie pushed me back.
"Nice try!" she laughed and went back to her corner.



As expected, Rosie fought like a wildcat. Keeping close made me horny and a good target. By round three, I'd been battered pretty well and floored twice.
In the fourth, we opened up on each other, dueling punches aimed at our heads and bodies. I laid a punishing left-right to Rosie's belly and then uncorked an upper cut when there was an explosion. A right hook slammed my jaw, stars everywhere. I heard Rosie's "OOOOFFFF!" and saw nothing.
The stars were still shinning when I woke, face down in Rosie's pussy. I nuzzled into her labia. A soft moan made me look up. Between the pair of round breasts, I saw Rosie's face on its side, boxing gloves, wrists up, behind her head. A wide smile curled her lips. I had knocked Rosie out cold.
The urge to give Rosie serious cunny and more flared in my loins. I kissed her again and slipped off to Rosie Dreamland.



No comments:

Post a Comment