Sunday, March 22, 2015

Amelia



My left-right, upper cut follow through combination knocked Amelia out in round four. She said this was her first time boxing a guy and Amelia was a sweet kid. I doubt she even knew what happened. One moment Amelia, a senior at Blake Mitchell University, was giving me a pretty good fight and suddenly, nothing, flat on her back in a deep knock out.
She was cute, laying at my feet, completely conquered. Possessed of a soft, round face that you see in Asian women, Amelia looked like a girl who had recently lost weight from training at the Amazonia Boxing Club, legs really toned and biceps defined.  rumor had it that Amelia only went with women, but who could tell for sure. Early 20s is a time when females experiment and if she wanted to get in the ring with a male who was older and bigger than her, who knows what else might happen.
Amelia was already coming out of it when her seconds, Josie and Karen, lifted her from the canvas and sat her in her corner. The way Amelia groaned and blinked her eyes, you knew her journey back to reality would be protracted.
"Is she okay?" I ask after removing my gloves and pulling on a T- shirt.
"You rattled her good," Karen answered, over her shoulder, shinning a small flash light in Amelia's eyes. "She'll be okay, but you left a shiner."
Amelia suddenly noticed my presence a few feet away. "You..stars...when did you...gotta a hard...fist...." and the exhausted girl boxer sagged back to the turn buckle.



Getting flattened flipped a switch in Amelia's soul. A week after our bout, she went out her way three times to talk to me at the Amazonia. I finally asked her out for dinner and she accepted before I finished the request.
I kept the conversation focused on her: where Amelia came from, what were her plans for graduate school and a career. When I asked her why she took up boxing, Amelia got really excited.
"I love fighting, I always have since I was in grade school." I searched the delicate featured co-ed for signals of aggression and found nothing but a smile and black shoulder length hair in a tight pony tail.
"Really now?"
"Yeah! I fell in love when I was sixteen and I hit her a bunch of times."
"So the Amazonia and you are a perfect fit?"
"Yep!"
I sat back, a little surprised by her honesty. We hadn't even slept with each other yet.
"And now?" I asked.
"I thought I'd try men, see if picking a fight with men would be fun."
"And?"
"I don't know. It was a great match, but then you turned out my lights."
"How was that Amelia, was I your first man?"
Amelia smiled slowly. "Not yet."

Amelia was ready to fuck as soon as we got back to my place, so I didn't hold back.
"I can knock you out, I know I can!"
Amelia was excited to challenge me again as we lay in my bed the next morning. I just wanted more sex with her, but Amelia cut me off until I agreed. I did.

A day later we were in a private ring at the Amazonia. All decked out in her trunks and red gloves, Amelia looked very comfortable.
"You for your knockout, honey?" I asked, raising my gloves.
"Right now!" she replied.
"Just one thing, Amelia..."
"Yeah?"
WHAP!
My upper cut jerked Amelia's head back. For a moment, she faced the ceiling, arms dangling, mouth hanging open. Softly she fell into my arms and I lowered her to the canvas. I took a shower and when I came back, Amelia was sitting up on the canvas, shaking the stars from around her head.


No comments:

Post a Comment