Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Joann's Apartment




Joann called me late one Friday afternoon. Jane was gone for the weekend to a niece's birthday party in Philadelphia.
"Can you come over?"
I had nothing planned, so I threw a change of cloths, my boxing gloves and digital camera in a gym bag and drove over after dinner.
Joann's apartment was in the basement of three family house. It was snug and perfect for her and Jane. Since I encountered her at the Amazonia Boxing Club, I'd been invited there a few times. The first was for a Christmas party and then dinner with just the two of them. I didn't hit it off well with Jane, who quickly saw I was attracted to her lover and that the feelings might not be one way.
"She doesn't like men much," Joann explained, while we were working out at the Amazonia. "Even nice guys like you. Jane just does not like 'maleness'."
But Joann needed 'maleness' in anyone she was attracted to, be it man or woman. So I substituted when her and Joann were temporarily, either emotionally or geographically.

I noticed Joann's curly golden hair when I walked in, which always blended perfectly with her light brown skin. Pressing a glass of red wine into my hand, she gave me a kiss that lasted longer than I anticipated.
"I'm so glad you could make it!" she chirped, leading me into the living room. "I missed you!"
"I missed you, too, Joann." I said, placing my half empty glass on a book shelf. It took us a few minutes to move all the furniture into the spare room.
"I'm not exaggerating, either." Joann's flirty seriousness was endearing and a turn on. We were not in love enough for her to abandon Jane for me, but we did get each other fired up.
Joann started to undo her blouse. I stopped her fingers and pulled her to me, finishing the job.
"Yeah..." Joan murmured softly after we kissed. She stepped out of her jeans and unbuttoned her bra. We exchanged kisses again, this time a little longer. Joann quickly had my cloths piled on the floor. I hooked my forefinger around her panties, but Joann grabbed my hands. "I want to wear them, this time."
We gloved up slowly.
"Still best of three?" I asked, admiring her round tits and lovely gams.
"Always honey stick!" answered Joann, eyes fixed on my erection. We kissed to start the match.
I never sent Joann to dreamland immediately. We both enjoyed the anticipation of the knock out the way you felt a climax. And I have a thing for women in boxing gloves.
I behaved like a cavalier for five minutes, cuffing and smacking Joann until the right moment.
BAM!!
My right upper cut put Joann in a KO stupor. That lovely round face of hers took on a look of perplexity, wide brown eyes searching blankly into space.
"Hey!....u...hit...me...har..d..."
Joann sighed and dropped into my arms. Carefully, I set her on the carpet and removed my gloves. When I cracked her eyelids, there were only the whites. Joann was totally out of it.


I easily carried Joann to the big bed she and Jane shared and set her in the middle, slipping two pillows under her head. I caressed her smooth brown cheeks and got my digital camera.
Joann slept for five minutes and then drifted back to the conscious world.
"Ohhh!" she said, sitting up slowly, touching her chin. "Was I gone long?"
"A few minutes. Remember anything?"
She shook her head a few times to dispel the lingering cobwebs. "When you hit me? Nothing."Joann rested awhile. "Boxing again?" I asked her later.
"Fuck yeah!" she answered, leaping to her feet and making for the living room. Damn, I thought. Even her ass is just the way I like them!
As if she'd read my thoughts, Joann taunted me over her raised boxing gloves.
"You know we do this because I trust you completely?"
"From the start." I replied.
"You've been a gentleman from the very first time you knocked me out."
"Yep."
"Do you expect me to be a lady?"
"No, I don't..."
BAP!!
I never saw what I was hit with. A right? A left? Likely an upper cut, because, as I dropped into darkness, I heard laughing and Joann say "...your own medicine..."



"You were really sleeping!!" Joann declared when I reopened my eyes. "I knocked you the fuck out for ten minutes!"
Hearing Joann use the f word was a powerful stimulant. Part of me wanted sex right there, but another, stronger voice told me to go for the tie breaker.
"We're gonna wrestle," I told her.
Joann exploded with excitement. "Knockout wrestling!? Yes! Yes!"
Yes, I thought.
My first plan, when we faced off in the living room an hour later, was to deliver a sudden neck chop. Joann would never know what hit her. Then I decided she needed a long, slow knockout.
This time Joann was wearing a pair tight red shorts. "I don't need you trying anything that might drain my strength!" she told me as we began grappling.
Joann moved quickly, knowing full well I wanted my hands on her as much of her as possible. When I finally held her, I jerked my elbow into her chin, making her see stars. As Joann staggered in a daze, I stepped behind her and slapped on the sleeper hold.
The jolt of my arms snapping into place cleared Joann's head.
"Hey! Hey!...What the fuck...!"
Her hands punched and tore at my arms, now locked securely around her neck, pressing her carotid artery. "Don't worry Joann, it'll be lights out very soon!" I whispered in her ear. "Just go to sleep. Okay, honey pot?"
I placed a kiss on the side of her head and pulled the hold tighter. Joann struggled furiously, but her left knee gave out. The right was next and I eased her into a sitting position on the carpet. She gulped down slow, shallow breaths.
"Sta...arrrsss.." Joan moaned, her arms reaching out in front of us. "Jaaaa...nnn..."
"Does Jane do this alot to you, Joann? You and her into this?!"
I popped bicep hard into her throat and Joann groaned sharply. It worked like a knock out punch.
"Well, I'm doing it this time! You're gonna cum!"
Her open hands bounced off my bare thighs. I felt Joann's hips quiver. I let lose on the hold slightly. No reason to deny her pleasure. The orgasm built rapidly in the semi-conscious girl until she climaxed. Instantly, I clinched the hold again. Joann sighed and went under in my arms.

We spent the night together after Joann woke up. A few times during our orgasms, Joann called out Jane's name. Before I left the enxt morning, I kissed Joann's cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment