Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Gates of Paradise - Round Two


When I returned to the conscious world, I was seated against a turnbuckle, my shorts at my feet and erect penis in Helena's grasp. A minute passed before I was coherent enough to speak.
"Hey?...wha..ya...do...?'
"Jerking you off, Tommy!" Helena chirped. "I was just about to start ejaculation number six."
I felt sated and dopey. And angry! I wanted put one on Helena's jaw, see how she enjoys a sudden nap! Her hand picked up speed and rhythm and half a minute later I was brought to a massive orgasm. As I groaned, I wondered if I was falling for Helena.
She got a towel from a gym bag, cleaned her hands and then whipped the cum from my dick. Helena pulled my shorts to my waist and kissed me. "I'll be in my corner when you're ready for more..."
Watching her adorable little ass as she walked away, I put off the sucker punch idea indefinitely.
Scaling up the ropes carefully, I was standing and ready to give Helena some payback.
We grappled a few minutes as I struggled to position the slender blond for her sleeper. As before, she moved fast, slipping from my hold each time I had her trapped. In frustration, I ceased her arms and flung Helena into the ropes. As she stumbled back, I clothes lined her just below the chin.
Helena froze on her feet. I stepped behind her and placed my arms around her neck in a classic sleeper.
"Lights out, luscious!" I whispered in her ear, pulling my arms closer together. Helena cursed and grunted, tearing with her hands at my fore arms, while striking my shins with the soles of her feet.
"Feeling it coming on, Helena?! Darkness is about to hit you like a ton of bricks!"
The cursing was slower now, and more desperate, inhaling at longer intervals. The power in her arms and legs was draining.
Tightening the hold a little more, I lowered Helena into a sitting position between my legs. One at a time, her arms fell away, slapping against my bare thighs. 
I tilted my head forward to see Helena's mouth was partially hanging open and her eyelids fluttering. With a resigned "Ahhhhh..." Helena was out in my arms.
Carefully, I placed her on the canvas. Except for the gentle rising and falling of her petite breasts, she was motionless. Pining her shoulders back, I gave Helena a ten count and then thumbed her eyelids. Nothing but white.
"You're fucking gone!" I said to her passively sleeping face. I pulled down her white panties. I never felt so powerful the moment I looked at her pussy. Helena was beautiful, prone in front of me, completely exposed.. I sat back and smiled. Kissing her labia, my finger gently penetrated her, probing for her clit. I brought my opponent off three times. The fourth orgasm jolted her back to consciousness, disoriented and gasping for air.
"You asshole!!" she roared. Helena looked at me as if she was uncertain who I was and then pulled me into a hard kiss. She was confused again and leaped to her feet, pulling up her panties. "We're even and we're settling this with gloves!"

No comments:

Post a Comment