Friday, May 20, 2016

Thr Gates of Paradise - The Final Round.


I wanted the tie breaker over with quickly. After two rounds of wrestling, I was pretty worked up for Helena. I'd of fucked her in the ring if she'd let me! And I could not stop looking in her eyes, even though it was clear she was pissed off and about to do me harm.
"You ready!?" Helena shouted, moving at me swiftly, gloves raised.
"If you want what I got!"
I launched at Helena, firing at her partially exposed mid section. When she pulled down her arms defensively, I hammered her jaw.
Helena retreated, giving me the opportunity to land more body shots. When Helena toppled onto the ropes, I uncorked an upper cut on her chin.
For a few seconds, Helena was still, eyes registering nothing. She swayed slightly and then exhaled as she collapsed. I started the count immediately.
Helena wasn't asleep, but instead stared at me, blinking her eyes. At "FIVE!" her blond head jerked and wobbled side to side until she focused. "How...?" Helena sat up deliberately, still unsteady, but aware the count was coming to a finish.
"Okay...Tommy...you want it...okay..."she said, when she was standing in front of me, cheating defeat by one number. Helena stared at me serenely. "You want it....well...me, too!"
Helena came at me again, possessed by the stare of a woman who wants to fuck. My arms went to my sides and Helena began beating me, muttering "Good boy! Good boy!"
Each direct hit I absorbed was a caress. "You feel it, Tommy!" The violent cockiness of Helena's voice drained whatever resistance I had left. I thought of her naked body, which became more and more real to me as my mind succumbed to the punches.
"You should have taken me while I was down!" yelled Helena. "Now I'm taking you!"
When her last punch did its job, I embraced the warm oblivion.


The next morning, Helena told me I was out cold for ten minutes.
 "You had a stupid grin on your face and a woody like I've never seen on a man I knocked out!" she explained as she got dressed. "I brought myself off on your face." she added from the kitchen. I woke in her dressing room at the Amazonia as Helena was whipping my face with a towel. We fucked three times before going to her apartment for the rest of the night. While we ate breakfast, Helena confessed that she wasn't sure what turned her on more: knocking me out for the count or getting her own lights put out. When she lead me back to her bedroom, I knew the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment