Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Win One...At Last!


After my fling with Nilda, Libena and I were on the outs. She had to consider if she wanted to forgive a cheating dog like me. The word "cheating" hurt. I love Libena more than any other woman I've been with. I just like variety in my life. While Libena was thinking, I went to the gym.

Paolina was shadow boxing when I saw her. I'd watched her fight a few times and admired her determination and her excellent shape. But Paolina was one of those short girls, always egar for a scrap and got angry too quickly, which lead to costly mistakes in the ring. I felt like fight myself, so I challenged her.

As we circled each other, I marveled at what a cutie Paolina was. A small girl, with a round pretty face, Paolina moved quickly. Her punches were sharp and painful, but you could tell she was ready to burst into a fury of blows at the slightest provocation.

"Paolina, I heard you're a regular canvas back!" I taunted her, landing a 1-2 combination to her exposed stomach. Her body felt soft and I got turned on by hearing her squeal in pain.

"Really, Will? I heard you only date girls that hospitalize you first!" Paolina replied, swatting me in the face with a sudden right. I was jolted at such a hard punch from a girl shaped more like a Playboy playmate than a trained boxer. Watching Paolina's tits jiggle as she danced away from my power right, I wondered what she would look like asleep: on the canvas and in the sack.

"Paolina, I think I'm going to knock you out cold in the next five mnutes," I said, giving Paolina, her full breasts and long legs a satisfied smile. "Yep, your lights are going out, girlie!"

"Do your best, punching bag!" Paolina answered. Her left crashed into my face so hard I fell backward on my ass. The ring was spinning and I know I was hearing birdies. I struggled to my feet as Paolina laughed at me. "Who's lights are going out, lover boy?"

I steadied myself and raised my fists. "All right, sweetcheeks, lights out!" I growled. I went for her stomach, doubling Paolina over with a bunch of body shots. She returned everything I gave her, with interest. I could see her getting hasty. Paolina wanted to put in my place to quickly and was telegraphing her blows. I timed her punches and jabs and then decided it was bed time for my little Amazon!

I worked her belly to soften her up some more. A lot of the wind was out of Paolina and she staggered toward the ropes. That was where I did my best work. A brutal uppercut to Paolina's jaw sprawled her on the ropes and shook the ring. My fists went into her body like pistons, pounding her chest and midsection. I then ladled a few headshots, that made Paolina moan in pain.

Her eyes losing focus, I knew my opponent would be sleeping soon. I slugged her hard in the side. Paolina sagged into the ropes as a dreamy "ooooooohhhh" escaped her mouth. Her eyes closed and then slowly opened, reflecting her dazed and pained mental state.

Paolina's legs were rubber and she was hardly able to stand. I figured one more on the jaw and little Miss Honeypot would be out. I measured out the punch and French kissed the groggy Paolina. "Say good night to Papa!" I whispered in her ear.

Paolina grinned happily and murmured "Gud...nght....Pa....pa!"

I adjusted her chin to the right position and hammered home the right to her lower jaw.

The force of the blow bounced Paolina off the ropes. Then I watched with intense pleasure as Paolina froze for a moment, a look of blank ecstasy on her face. Then Paolina was flat on her stomach, arms at her side and her bruised chin jutting out.

Paolina slumbered through her ten count.

I knelt down next to her and was tempted to unbutton her top. Instead, I carried the knocked out boxer girl to her corner and placed her on a stool. It took smelling salts and a few well placed slaps, but Paolina came back from dreamland. When Paolina was able to stand, she gave me a long kiss. She and I had a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment