Friday, July 10, 2009

Roxy Two - Keisha's Revenge


By the fourth round, Keisha was taking a pounding from Roxy. The Dane clearly loved her time in the ring with my girlfriend, working Keisha’s head and body at a careful but brutal pace. Roxy wanted Keisha knocked out and, like all the other women who challenged her for fucking their boyfriends, reminded that all the guys in the gym were Roxy’s.

That was true as far as I was concerned. The big breasted boxer and I had been screwing off and on since Roxy punched me out a few weeks earlier. Then Keisha found out and she confronted the Danish Delight, as the males in the gym called Roxy. Before that, Keisha cornered me in our bedroom and worked me over. I got a black eye for my infidelity!

“I’ll fuck your boyfriend any time I want!” Roxy said, landing a punishing right hook to Keisha’s jaw. Keisha barely had her arms raised to block the punch and her eyes were glassy. Keisha tried to speak, moan some curse at her opponent, but Roxy hammered her again, this time on the left side of her face. Roxy stepped back, laughing mockingly as Keisha staggered, now only semi-conscious. When Roxy saw Keisha’s gloves fall to her side as she began to waver, the Nordic Amazon giggled aloud and slugged Keisha in the gut.

I watched from the corner with Keisha’s sister, Araya. We both prayed the round ending bell would sound quickly, putting a stop to Keisha’s torture. But deep down, I loved to see Keisha get knocked out as much as she got aroused by seeing me hit the canvas. We loved each other, but we got off on seeing the other beaten up.

Roxy battered Keisha’s mid section twice more, each time taking immense pleasure in pressing Keisha back up and onto the ropes. “I’m going to fuck your boy right after this fight is over!” Roxy shouted, though it was unlikely the heavily dazed Keisha could understand her. “I’d let you watch, but you’ll be sound asleep!”

Roxy gave the slumped over Keisha a long, mocking kiss and bashed home an upper cut!

POW!!!

I stared as Keisha bounded into the ropes, her chin pointing straight up in the air. The taunt ropes broke her downward motion and pitched Keisha directly at the waiting Roxy.

SOCK!!!

Roxy’s second right hook smacked Keisha on the side of the head. “Sod dromme!” shouted Roxy as Keisha went completely limp and plummeted to the canvas, her face passive, eyes shut and lips gapping open. “Skoge!!” added Roxy when my girlfriend landed with a thud.

Roxy gave Keisha a pointless count out. Keisha was in a deep slumber. As the Ref raised Roxy’s fists in triumph, Araya and I bounded into the ring.

“How could you do that, Roxy!” I shouted angrily at the Scandinavian honey as Araya examined her sister.

“How you say in English Max? Easy?”

WAP!!!

Roxy sucker punched me. I heard her chuckle as I fell. The canvas felt different as I landed. As the lights went out, I realized I was face down on Keisha’s ass. A wave of lust went through me and I pressed my lips dopily to her exposed but cheeks. Satisfied, I went to sleep.

“Come on love birds, come on!”

Araya’s voice and some gentle slaps brought me back. I was slumped against the ropes, next to Keisha, who was also regaining consciousness. My hazy vision took in the smiling Araya and her lovely chest. I groggily counted in my mind the times I had sex with Araya: twice I told myself and smiled at the memory. Another slap hit my face and I was completely awake. “What happened?” I mumbled, my face aching. Looking to the side, I could see Araya was helping her sister to her unsteady feet.

“You got in Roxy’s face about the fight and she creamed you!” Araya explained. Araya helped Keisha to a nearby chair and got me standing. “You okay Keisha, honey?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she sighed looking at me with a smile.

“What are you going to do?”

Keeping her smile, Keisha replied: “Max, I’m going to knock that bitch’s block off!”


Two weeks later Keisha challenged Roxy publically and the entire gym turned out for the bout. Roxy accepted with arrogant assurance, but Keisha was intent like I’d never seen her. This wasn’t two angry chicks cat fighting, this was a reckoning!

Both girls swirled around each other when the bell rang, like leaves caught in a storm. Keisha had learned her lesson from her first fight: stay clear of Roxy’s attack until she slows down.

For two rounds she dodged and landed punches at the best moments, smacking Roxy in the head most of the time and getting the Dane very angry. Then in Round Three it happened. Keisha was dancing around the increasingly annoyed Roxy, ducking punches, when my girl landed a pounding upper cut!

Roxy let out a loud “OOOOFFFF!!!” as she staggered back, gloves still raised to her chest. Keisha moved like lightening, working Roxy’s midsection with no mercy. From our corner, I could hear Keisha telling Roxy that I was her man and she should find her own.

The mostly female crowd cheered every one of Keisha’s blows that slammed into Roxy, snapped the blonde’s head back and forth and making her groans louder with each gut shot!

Seeing Roxy was out on her feet, Keisha stepped back a few paces and Roxy, in a total daze, stumbled off the ropes. Keisha smiled maliciously as she guided her former romantic rival to the center of the ring. Roxy’s chin was sunk on chest and she began a slow descent to the canvas. Keisha straightened her up and tilted her head to eye level.

“Sweet dreams, bitch!!” Keisha shouted and slammed a left right combination to Roxy’s chin.

For a moment the gym was soundless as Roxy, eyes shut, arms limp and dangling, swayed backward and forward. Then, suddenly, she crashed face first to the canvas, knocked out cold!

Flat out at Keisha’s feet, Roxy slumbered through the ten count, a stupid grin growing across her lovely face.

“Winner by a TOTAL knockout, Keisha!” the ref announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment