Friday, July 10, 2009

Monica and Max Part 2 - Enter Sylvia


I tried for a week after our first encounter to contact Avenger Girl, but it was useless. Monica didn't return my first two calls and on the third try, the line had been turned off. She was still angry at the ko I kissed her goodnight with before I escaped.

To further annoy me, the TV news ran surveillance tape of Avenger Girl and I hurriedly fleeing the lobby of the penthouse I was robbing, informing the viewers that Avenger Girl was bringing me to justice. Then Monica informed the camera that the suspect had sucker punched her and escaped. Then she pledged to continue her war on crime!

I was pissed off and frustrated at the same time; being used by a rookie superherione who wouldn't return my calls. I loved Monica, I loved her more every day! But her lunatic ideas about me serving time before we could get together were too much!

When I feel this way, I go to the gym. I was working the speed bag when a sweet, low toned female voice called out "Hey, it's Max!" An uncontrollable thrill surged through my body before I could remember the person calling out to me. I turned quickly and there was Sylvia, my former lover and crime-partner. "You look great, Max!

Before I could respond, Sylvia impulsively gave me a long kiss. Sylvia was still in perfect shape after three years, with strong, broad shoulders and round, stand-up breasts whose unshelled-peanut nipples rubbed suggestively on my chest as we embraced. And those power full legs! How many times had I lovingly stroked those mighty thighs before I made love to Sylvia.

"Yeah, you still got it, Max!" declared Sylvia. "Let's go a few rounds, just spar for old times sake?!"

My eyes surveyed Sylvia's body and settled on the camel toe of the low cut out fit she was wearing. "Fuck yeah, Syl!" I blurted.

By round two I was out cold. We circled each other, throwing punches and blocking shots. Sylvia kept glancing at the front of my shorts and smiling, wider and wider as the rounds progressed. I tagged her good on the jaw, but Sylvia followed through with a roundhouse and a left upper cut.

POW!

BAM!

Blackness. Then I was on my back on the canvas, cock-stiff and seeing stars. Sylvia knelt down next to me, smiling, and looked over my sprawled body. "Still thinking with your dick, eh Max?" she said with tender wariness. "Breast men always do." Sylvia pulled her fist up in the air as I smiled doppily.

WHAM!!

I dreamed I was walking into my bedroom, arriving home after a particularly successful heist. Reclined on my bed were Avenger Girl in a pink nightie and Sylvia in nothing but her pink panties. Avenger Girl lead me to the bed and pushed me down. "What kept you, Max? We were waiting for you cum home!" she said. I slipped off her nightie and pulled down Sylvia's panties. The two naked women wrapped themselves around me....

"Wake up, Max!" Sylvia's voice commanded and the dream ended. I was laying in Sylvia's bedroom. "I carried you back here, I hope you don't mind?" After a few seconds, I noticed Sylvia was naked, I told her it was fine.

"Damn, why did we break up?!" Sylvia asked me, breathlessly enjoying the orgasm we just had. "God, why Max?" I pulled her up and kissed her, our tongues embracing. "You were fucking two other guys behind my back!" I replied.

"Oh yeah!" Sylvia was still savoring the pleasureable after glow. "Max, I've got a plan and I want you in on it. I need your breaking and entry skills. I want to steal a lot of money!"

"Really?" I asked, suddenly remembering my love for Avenger Girl. "Tell me all about it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment