Friday, July 10, 2009

A Good Lesson


Before I moved to the town and met Keisha, I was involved with female wrestler and boxer named Belleza, but I called her Belle.

I training to box back then, so I wrestled a lot more and usually with women. My specialty was the sleeper, which I used on every opponent I took on. The fact that a lot of women liked going unconscious in my arms, convienced me that most females were naturally submissive. Later, I discovered I was mistaken.

Belle challenged me soon after I koed one of her friends, a blonde named Juliette. Belle had been in Juliette's corner, trying to get her through the fight, but I had twenty pounds on Juliette. After I clamped my arms around her throat, Juliette struggled a few seconds and then melted in my embrace. I lay Juliette on her back and pinned her shoulders to the canvas, putting a kiss on her sleeping lips after the Ref declared her out. While I watched my latest conquest get carried out of the ring, Belle angrily confronted me.

"Why did you accept a challenge from a woman you knew had no chance against you?" Belle demanded.

"Because I like defeating women in the ring," I answered smugly. "To be honest, I think your girl wanted to get put out."

"Why don't you fight a woman who wants to put you out?" Belle asked, with a smile more disdainful than friendly. I looked Belle over thoughtfully. She was in her late 30s, with a body that was rock hard and feminine at the same time. Belle's waist and legs were fit and smooth and her biceps perfectly defined. I was so suddenly enraptured by the woman confronting me, that I reached for her breasts, full and round in the black bikini top Belle wore. She pushed my hands back and I woke from my trance.

"Sure, you want to give it a try, why not?" I responded. The disdain melted into anticipation and her hazel eyes glinted. We agreed to wrestle in two days in front of the entire club.

I never wrestled a body builder before, so I figured Belle was just another gym bunny like her friend Juliette. Calling me something in Spanish I didn't have time to translate, Belles caught me by tyhe back of my head and slammed me directly into a turnbuckle. Stunned, I toppled backward onto the canvas as a cheer went up among the majority female spectators.

As I tried to refocus, Belle's bare right foot crushed into my stomach. I gasped, trying to pull back the air which shot out of me in a painful "ooooffff!" I could barely get out the word "bitch," when Belle kicked me two more times. "How does it feel, asshole!"

Belle pulled me to my feet and slugged me in the gut and then a left-right combo to my chin. I stumbled back into the ropes. Belle seized my right hand by the wrist and flung me across the ring. I bounced clownishly off the opposite ropes just in time to take a drop kick to my face. Stars were everywhere as I crashed to the canvas. Pain whirled around my head and I decided to patiently wait for the ring to stop somersaulting before I attempted to stand. I thought Belle would cut me that much slack.

Instead, she jumped down behind me and slapped her arms around my neck. Now the crowd was going insane, female voices screaming for me to be knocked out filled the club.

"Well, Max, it's time to give the people what they want!" The biceps clinched tightly around my neck. I could feel the muscle bulging into my throat, cutting off the carotid artery. My arms waved wildly, hoping to catch hold of Belle's dark, shoulder-length hair. The effort quickly became pointless. I felt my entire body begin to tire and then relax.

"It's starting to hit, Max," Belle spoke tenderly in my ear. Seeing that I was going under was turning Belle on. The hold got tighter. "Relax and go to sleep!"

Even as I was slowly passing out, I felt sexually aroused. "Oh, yeah, you're liking this!" Belle's voice filtered through the waves of sleep consuming me. A sexy muscle chick had me in a sleeper and I was feeling great. Helpless , I let my arms fall limp to the canvas. My legs went lifeless right after them. I sighed happily. "Want me bad, Max?" Belle asked as I felt my eyes close. "Yea..." echoed around my darkening brain and barely escaped my lips. Then nothingness. I was completely sleepered.

When I woke, I was in love with Belle. A few days later, I asked her out and she accepted. We had moved in together by the next month. The next few months were the most rapturous of my life. When Belle and I were fucking, we were wrestling. And I took each sleeper Belle gave me like a lover's caress.

Then I found out Belle was cheating. I confronted her about it. Belle didn't deny her actions.

"I'm sorry Max, but I need other men in my life," she said.

"What? I'm not enough!?" I yelled.

"I like variety, Max. You're not boring Max. I just want more than one guy."

I was jealous and enraged. I suggested we settle it in the ring. I lose, Belle's free to do as she pleases. I win and I'm her only bed mate. But I chose the fight: boxing.

Belle worked me over. After all, she was fighting for her personal freedom. For two rounds, Belle pounded me, waring me down completely. Mid way through Round Three, Belle decided it was over. She shifted my bruised and battered body to the center of the ring to finish me off.

"I hope you've learned you lesson Max? Have you?"

"Ohhhh....yes...." I mumbled groggily.

"Now, just so you never forget Do not..."

WAP! Belle battered my gut.

"Tell a woman..."

BAM! A punished right hook to my jaw.

"What to do..."

WACK!! A follow-up left to the other side of my face. I felt the lights fade.

"With her body...."

SOCK!! POW!! The room was dark.

"It's her's...say good night to mommy...'

"Good nih...." was all I was able to say.

WAM!! The upper cut lifted me off my feet and put on the canvas at Belle's feet. I was asleep.

When I came around, Belle and I had incredible sex. The next morning she packed her stuff, told me find another girl and left me. I had a good lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment