Friday, July 10, 2009

Roxy


One on the chin from Roxy and you were out cold! No explosions, no stars, no sensation of flight as her upper cut lifted you off your feet. You just saw her smile of domination and triumph on her long red lips that accented the crest of her cheek bones and blackness.

I wanted to fuck Roxy from the moment the Nordic beauty showed up at the gym. The six foot blonde strutted around with a predatory grace. Men were the only opponents she’d box, visibly enjoying the physical superiority that allowed her to send every guy to slumberville. A few times Roxy had it out with a few women who were upset that their men had been publicly pulverized and then fucked stupid after the bout. Roxy invited them to discuss it privately in the women’s locker room and emerged a few minutes later with two females, both out cold and carried one on each of Roxy’s shoulders, which she unceremoniously dumped in an oversize laundry cart.

When I challenged Roxy, who the guys were now calling “The Danish Delight,” she invited me to a private match at her house.

“I’d enjoy beating you…how is it, Max?...unconscious?...in my own place.” Roxy purred with a Scandinavian accent that made my cock so stiff it hurt.

“When?” I stammered. Roxy stepped close and smiled down at me. “I think I knock you out no trouble!” she said. “Tonight, come to my place and I beat you up! American men like me to beat them cuckoo!”

Oh yeah!” I exclaimed.

Roxy clinched her powerful arms around me and we kissed. Then she shoved me away. “See you tonight, Max!” Roxy grinned expectantly and walked off.


Roxy stepped into in a barely tied up red silk dressing gown, showing off her smooth, muscular body. When she undid the loose white belt and let the gown drop, I stared at her chest. Roxy had just the kind of large round, stand-up breasts that I thought existed in my dreams. “Come her, Max!” Roxy ordered gently. My arms slide around her naked hips and clinched her bare ass firmly, like they belonged there. Pulling Roxy up to me, I gave her a long kiss. Our tongues danced in mutual lust for each other. As we groped each other, Roxy whispered in my ear: “I can feel how…big…your love for me is Max!”

“Yeah,” I said, sucking on her face. “And it’s getting bigger by the second!”

“Ohhhh…I can tell Max…”
I nearly had her.

WHACK!!

Roxy stepped back and slugged me on the chin. I fell into a deep, warm pool of sleep.

Then I was seated in my corner chair, Roxy was slowly lacing up my right glove and talking to me. “Hey Max, you were out!”

“Why..ohhh, my jaw, did you sock me! We just about to..”

“Screw like minks, Max?” Roxy let my right fist drop and began lacing up my left. “You know you can never beat me in a fair fight, so you tried to get to fuck so I’d be drained! Foolish boy! I had sex before a fight once and I got knocked cold. After that, no sex before I box a man, no matter how much I want it!”

Roxy finished up the left glove and kissed me again. “All ready, Max?”

“I guess…”

Roxy strutted back to her corner leaned over and rang the bell on the side of the ring. “Okay Max, time for bed!”

Roxy never let up. The first round was just to soften me up. I have to admit, I loved seeing her naked body dance in front of me, especially her tits jiggling up and down every time her punches connected. Which was always. Getting put back to sleep in round two was a relief. Roxy pushed her naked body against me and pressed me against the turnbuckle. She kissed her right glove affectionately and smiled.

BAM!!!

I went to the canvas. “Good night, lover boy!” was all I heard.

I felt relaxed and satisfied and everything went black.


When I woke, I took me awhile to recover. But once Roxy and I got to fucking, I felt no more pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment