Thursday, July 9, 2009

Down and Out


Megan was one of those Irish girls you see often, with unbelievable legs and nicely filled out rump and hips. I was standing opposite her in my friend Celia's boxing ring, located in the basement of the house Celia shares with her LT girlfriend. My eyes followed every curve of Megan's breasts, until I was caught by her shinning hazel eyes. Megan knew I was checking her out and briefly shifted her hips into a display of her considerable assets before Celia brought us together.

Celia had invited me over to her place after word of the Angelita humiliation spread and I ended up on the couch again. Her cousin Megan was in town and looking for fun. As always, I did my best to help.

"So you're Will, huh? Heard about you, like to box women?" Megan asked me, standing directly in my face. Her dark hair and stunning looks kept me staring at her longingly. I never fell for a woman this fast, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. When I didn't answer, Megan turned happily to her cousin. "Thanks, Celia, lover boy here is going to be a pleasure to knock out."

I snapped back to reality. "Yeah...I do...along with other things..."

"The only thing I like more than fucking a man is beating him up, sound good, Will?"

I was staring again like a teenager, my vision leaping from Megan's face to her tits. "Great...." I babbled. Celia went over the rules quickly and ordered us to our corners. As Megan strutted back to her corner, I fell in love with her thighs and ass, the cheeks of which were peeking from the bottom of her black shorts. Celia tugged me by the belt loop of my jeans to my folding chair.

"Look at ME Will!" I was struggling to see around Celia and glimpse Megan. "That's my cousin, so be a gentleman when you fight. Megan's a nice girl, but she wants a good fight."

"Yea...."

When Celia rang the bell, Megan and I rushed at each other. She landed a right and a left to my face, which staggered me. My instinct took over and I battered her gut, making Megan squeal. I got in two more head shots before Megan blocked my third and, ducking, hammered my side. I bent over in pain and Megan bashed a shot to my face. I backed off quickly and then, driven by lust, went right in again.

I kept the barrage steady, forcing Megan to put her arms up to guard her face and move backward. When she left an opening in her defenses, I'd smack Megan's gut and did my best to land an uppercut right after. I could see Megan was starting to get befuddled, so I picked up the pace of the blows until she backed into the ropes.

I worked Megan's stomach brutally, causing her to drop her guard. Then I planted another upper cut, this time on her chin. Megan looked dazed and she grinned stupidly. I could send her to la-la land right here.

Seeing Megan completely exposed, I gave her a long, passionate kiss, hoping she'd get turned on. She moaned and suddenly drew in her breath as she came out of the daze. I reached down and began to feel up her ass cheeks. They were firm, but smooth and soft.

"Fucking jerk!" she yelled in my face. Those hazel eyes blazed in her head. So that's what a banshee looks like. I never saw Megan's punch. I was just caressing her thighs when everything went black. Floating in a warm pool of blackness, I heard Celia and Megan talking, the words "circus tent" and "fucking out" sounded like a lover's endearment. And then I drifted. When the floating stopped, I was laying on a bed, my cloths off. "What happened?" I blurted.

"You were being a jerk, so I knocked you out for awhile, sweetie," said Megan's voice. I looked over and she was laying next to me, bare naked herself. "But Celia explained your situation and we decided to help you relieve the pressure."

Megan kissed me and we began our wrestling match. Each orgasm made me feel like I was going to die. Megan's breasts were nubile and soft in my hands and on my tongue and her lips became a drug I could taste enough.

After we finished, Megan snaked her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Thanks Will, that was great! Now we have other unfinished business. Nighty-night!"

Megan tightened her hold on my neck and buried my face in her glorious breasts. I struggled to break the hold, but I couldn't. My gasps barely escaped her cleavage and no air was getting in. I felt my chest go on fire and then my eyes began to shut. I felt my breathing slow and then I faded out. Victim of a classic bosom smoother.

I woke in the ring again, back in my jeans and badly wanting to fight Megan. Something about those creamy white tits knocking me out got me fired up!

The clang of the bell shot me forward. I pounded Megan immediately, working her mid-section and head in a fury. I made every shot count. I was lusting to score a knockout. Toward the end of the round, I did.

My right sprang up and hit Megan without warning. She stumbled back a few steps in complete confusion and then dropped to the mats, flat on her back. I watched with pleasure as Megan's eyes drifted shut and her body relaxed into sleep. She looked blissful. My count out reached five before the bell rang.

Celia and I carried her limp cousin to the corner and eased her back to consciousness. Still blinking her eyes and shaking her head, Megan gave me a pleasant look.

"That I was not expecting, Will," Megan said, catching her breath. "Very nice. But pay attention this next round."

Celia sent me back to my corner. She gave me a kiss and said "good-night" before she rang the bell. I moved out to finish Megan. I saw rage in her eyes, her right come up and then there was a massive explosion. I enjoyed my nap.

When I woke, I was on the bed. Celia had an ice pack on my jaw.

"Will, you back with me?"

"Yeah....oooohhhh! My fucking jaw...."

"Megan said thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment