Friday, July 10, 2009

Monica and Max Part 1


This is the first installment of a serial about a female crime fighter named Avenger and her relationship with Max, a professional thief.

Avenger Girl's punch slammed me into the wall. I slumped slightly, as my vision slowly and painfully cleared. As Avenger Girl walked toward me, pounding her fist in her open palm, ready to finish me off, I wondered what this girl had against me. Other than that I was a professional thief.

Avenger, a newly minted African-American female crime fighter from the Justice League Academy, had successfully foiled three of my last five heists. Luckily, I had escaped capture by knocking her out cold in two confrontations and hitting her in the thigh with a tranq dart on the third occasion. I wasn't some white faced homicidal clown or a short, waddling master criminal with a cigarette holder! I just stole valuable articles from rich people and museums, both of whom are insured up the wazoo! But Avenger was making her career out of trying to bring me to justice.

Avenger Girl had me backed into the corner after a brief fight that consisted of her working me over. And I didn't have my tranq gun. Standing directly in front me, Avenger smiled and said "Finally!" Her right fist went back. Suddenly, I leapt forward and kissed Avenger Girl, surprising the both of us. She struggled to get away from me, but I held her to me with my arms which I had wrapped around her neck. Avenger Girl began to relax and our tongues entwined.

"Hey...stop it..." Avenger Girl said when we both came up for air. For a still moment, we simply looked at each other. I was just as confused at what just happened as Avenger Girl was. The voice of caution in my head told one shot to Avenger Girl's chin would put her lights out. Instead, we kissed again and this time longer.

"I...don't...undestan..." I stammered. Avenger Girl and I looked at each other. Her eyes were wide with surprise and arousal. "My place!" Avenger Girl said, excitedly.

Before I realized what happened, Avenger Girl was dragging me out of the penthouse she had caught me in the act of looting and hauled me into the elevator. Shoving me against the wall, Avenger slammed the "One" button and violently took me in her arms. We made out again, my hands slipping up her top, caressing her lean body and soft breasts.

The doors opened with a loud "Bing!" and Avenger and I hurled out into the lobby. By this time, we were both dizzy with horiness and arousal and I had long abandoned the idea of escape.

"Are we crazy?" Avenger Girl asked me breathlessly as she electronically opened the door to her black sports car. "No!" I answered just as excited. "Not a bit!"

We climbed in and the engine purred to life when the doors closed. "I have no reason to trust you, Max!" Avenger said, laughing with lusty delight. "None!" I answered and we joined hands, our fingers nervously twinning each other.

"How long have you felt this way?" I asked.

"Since our first fight!" Avenger Girl replied.

The next morning, I woke up next to Avenger Girl in her bed. She lived in an unremarkable brownstone in the nice section of downtown. Her real name was Monica Ellison and taught kindergarten as her alter ego. For the first time in my life, I was in love.

Looking at Monica slumbering peaceful next to me, I marveled at how happy I felt. Thieves don't usually specialize in long-term relationships, due to the nature of our profession. I either had occasional one-night stands or had affairs with women in the same line of work. Now I was in love with a rookie superherione.

I reminded myself that I should clear out of there, as I gently felt Monica's smooth,brown thighs. When I kissed her lips, Monica eased back to consciousness. For a moment, she smiled sleepily and then her face contorted with confusion. "You...?!" she blurted.

"Yes, sure, me," I answered. "Good morning, Monica." I gave her an affectionate kiss.

"You know my name?" Avenger Girl blurted. "How? God, I should have hauled you in to the police!" In a flash, Monica pulled on her panties. "This was a mistake!"

"What do you mean? It was great!" I replied. "I think I'm falling for you, Monica."

"Don't call me by my name...I've got to call the police..." Monica was desperately searching for her cell phone. "No, first I have to render you unconscious..." Monica reached into her night table drawer and retrieved a small stun wand.

THWAP!!

Before Monica could zap me into dreamland, I landed a chop to her neck. She frooze momentarily and the stun wand slipped from her hand. A soft, sharp moan slipped from Monica's lips and she fell directly into my arms.

I quickly settled her head on a pillow and then lifted the rest of her body onto the bed. "I should have known..." I grumbled to myself. Knowing Avenger Girl would only be dreaming for a few minutes, I took a pair of stockings from the closet and tied her wrists and ankles together. Monica came out of it a minute later.

"Untie me, now!" Avenger Girl shouted.

"Not just yet, Monica, we have to talk." I stated calmly. "I'm in love with you, Monica. This is a first for me, so I'm a little unsure how to act here. But I'm willing to give up crime for you. And help with your crime fighting!"

"You are?" Monica was surprised.

"Yeah!"

Avenger Girl thought for a moment. "But Max, you'll have to serve your debt to society in prison before we could have anything together!"

My head became dizzy at the potential length of my police rap sheet. "No, Monica, I'm not turning myself in!"

"It's the only way!"

"No, it's not!" I insisted. "I could be your partner. You're just starting out, you need guidance for dealing with crooks! I know a lot !"

Monica had been squirming relentlessly to escape the stockings. I quickly threw my cloths and shoes on. "All right, I'll call you, Monica."

"When I get out of these, you're going to the police!"

Now my hand was forced. "Just think about all of what I've said, Monica!"

"How could I possibly do that!?"

"Well, you could sleep on it."

POW!

I slugged Monica on the jaw. Her head lolled to the side and she went out. I untied her wrists and ankles. Then I retrieved her cell phone number, gave her a parting kiss and escaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment