Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lisa


Angelita finally got put down. After a year reigning as the gym's Battle Princess, Lisa put her to sleep in the sixth round in front of everyone. We were near the conclusion of our yearly competition with the Amazonia Boxing Club from New York and Angelita's defeat was a triumph for the visitors

In the final round, Lisa hit like a fury. Her gloved fists worked Angelita without stop when she finally had the Battle Princess on the ropes. Angelita was half out on her feet, eyes hardly open, her lips parted for the pained groans to pour from every blow and her arms jangled wildly. I stood spellbound next to my girlfriend Libena as Lisa pummeled the Latina warrior senseless.

Lisa momentarily halted beating Angelita and stepped back. Mercilessly, Lisa hammered Angelita in the belly, an anguished "oooofff!" bursting her lips as she doubled over. Pressing her right fist to Angelita's forehead, Lisa slowly, almost affectionately pressed Angelita upright on the ropes. Only low sighs came out of Angelita as she listlessly sagged on the ropes.

BAM!!! Lisa's power right to the chin stretched Angelita out on her feet and silenced the gym. Angelita plummeted to one knee and then fell to the other. I could see only whites in the slits of her eye lids as she collapsed with an echoing THUD! to the canvas. My blood raced as I drank in the sight of Angelita, her face smushed against the canvas, enjoying a deep slumber.

"Trocha fena!" Libena whispered in my ear, "She deserved that fucking beating!" Libena was still pissed at Angelita for humiliating the both of us in a bout four months earlier. I was happy, too, but I was in a lust-trance watching Lisa strut around the ring, her right arm raised in victory. A women in her early 40s, Lisa had a fine figure and superb boxing skills. I followed her long, well muscled legs up to the red foxy boxing trunks she wore and over her flat, sexy abs. The headlights were on high beam in the red sports bra that barely restrained Lisa's large, full tits.

I was scheduled to fight her tomorrow.

Catching my eye, Lisa climbed down from the ring in front of Libena and I. "Hey Will, take a good look at Miss Big Ta-Tas," Lisa said with false non-chalance, pointing her glove at the bruised and still unconsciousness Angelita as she was carried by us on a stretcher. "That'll be you tomorrow night!"

"I promise you'll get carried out on a comfortable gurney, Lisa!" I snapped back, eyes diving into her cleavage. Lisa got right in front of me and Libena, tapping my chin suggestively with her fist. "I like young men, Will, you about twenty-five?"

"Yeah...."

Lisa glared at Libena. "You better fuck Will here really good tonight, because after I beat him, he's mine!" Lisa gave me a long, tongue filled kiss. "Bye." she said. I watched her walk away until Libena hit me on the back of my head, cursing in Czech.

"Dry spell last night?" Lisa asked me as we faced each other the next day. "Ice Queen cut you off?" I was looking over her breasts again. "Well, the image of me destroying Angelita got you through the night, right?" We touched gloves. "Sweet fucking dreams, Lisa!" was all I said.

When the first round started, Lisa was right on top of me, doing her best hit my body. I worked her mid section and head, but she either blocked or absorbed everything I threw at her. Lisa knew I had a stiffy the moment I saw her walk into the ring and as the close quarter boxing continued, I just got harder.

"You know Will, I figured you for a tit man," Lisa taunted me, hammering my chin with left-right combination. I responded with a gut shot, which Lisa blocked. "All you young guys are! Won't admit it, but the girls are your weak spot!"

And to prove it, I watched Lisa's boobs jiggle when her upper cut pounced on my chin. I staggered and stars were everywhere. Lisa opened up on me. "I need to fuck you now, Will!"

That was the last clear sound I heard. Leather crashed all over me. At first it was painful, lefts and rights hitting me so hard my face went numb and the room kept jerking around every time I took a shot. I was stumbling all over the ring, propelled by Lisa's punches. Finally a left to the temple made my eyes cross. As my vision blurred, a strong erotic sensation filled my body. Lisa's tits jumped in my face with an enticing rhythm. I had long ceased to feel the actual blows.

SOCK!!! I was on my ass, slumped against the ropes. I was in a daze, wanting to fuck Lisa more with each passing moment as I waited for the KO punch to take away the pain. But it didn't happen.

I sat there in a lolling stupor as Lisa, one at a time, stripped off her boxing gloves. "I've got the knockout you need, Will!" Lisa declared, sounding like we were both under water. For an excited moment, I thought she was going to give a bare knuckle KO as Lisa knelt in front of me.

Lisa patiently reached behind her back and undid her sports bra. Those full, round glorious tits stood in front of me, pink nipples hard and erect. "Good night Will!"

I didn't know what she meant. The delicate softness of Lisa's mamaries caressed my sore face as she gently rubbed her tits to my lips. Automatically, my tongue stroked flesh as each nipple and aureole slipped through my mouth. Then Lisa buried my face in her cleavage, smothering shut my nose and mouth.

"I own you Will!" Lisa said loudly enough for the gym to hear. "See you in dreamland!"

I was weak from the beating, so my struggle was instense but brief. My breathing grew shorter and shorter as I tried to escape the hold. Lisa simply buried my face deeper, making the hold work faster. I felt my addled brain slow down and my arms fell to the canvas. Lisa's tits felt wonderful, even as they were putting me under. Please...fuck...me...Li..."

I gasped one last time and I drown in blackness. I felt a kiss on my lips and Lisa's tits slapped my immobile face twice and I slept.

Erotic images of Libena and Lisa flickered through my mind. When I awoke in the dressing room, I was in love with Lisa. A few nights later, she took ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment