Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Last Kiss


Angelita was clobbering everyone. Men and women who climbed in the ring with her were carried out by Round Four. For three rounds, she just beat her opponents until they were out on their feet. Then in the fourth, Angelita would finish the match. Her intent expression would blossom with a lusty smile and Angelita would seductively kiss her right glove, taking her sweet time if she was totaling a guy. And then, almost orgasmic, Angelita would level her victim with a right to the chin. She called it the "Ultima Beso", The Last Kiss.

I saw her working on Nilda, my fling from months back. I watched in transfixed pleasure as Nilda was trounced. Angelita blasted her twice in the gut and caught her before Nilda could crumple to the canvas. Angelita hooked Nilda's arms around the ropes and let her droop, while she adjusted her gloves. Nilda sagged, her cute ass now resting on the middle rope as a series of low moans escaped her lips. Nilda's eyes were barely open.

I got as close as I could to the ring, dying to see Nilda go down. Angelita saw me and smiled evilly. She nestled the red, 12 oz. glove to her ruby lips. Then she turned away from me and plowed Nilda directly on the chin. The thunderous uppercut lifted Nilda's feet inches off the canvas and disengaged her arms from the ropes.

THUD!!! Nilda landed flat on her face, in a total slumber. I was entranced, watching the limped out Nilda lifted onto a stretcher and carried right by me to the medical office. Her serene face reflected the deep sleep Nilda was experiencing.

"Hey, mi amor, you liked that?" I heard as someone shoved me from behind. I turned and saw Angelita standing behind, having just climbed down from the ring. "I know about you and the Dream Queen in there. Admit it, you almost came when I put her lights out!"

Before I could answer, Angelita grinned as she did to Nilda and pushed me again. I stumbled into an empty dressing room and Angelita shut the door behind us. "Boxing makes me horny as hell, how about you, Will?"

"Fuck yeah!" We both exchanged a very sexual kiss and I started to unzip her top. Quickly, Angelita pushed me away. "No, no, Will! After you wake up from our boxing match! Or if you go to the hospital, I'll just wait. Okay?"

"Christ, yes!" I blurted. "Friday evening? I'll make it public tomorrow, sound good, Will?"

"Sure."

"And here's a taste of next Friday..."

WAP!!! Instantly, Angelita's punch sent me into a KO daze. I stood barely moving, grinning as I vaguely thought of how I'd nail Angelita. She moved me closer to the nearby rub town table and repeated her smile, slyly pressed her lips to the glove. She's so fuc....was my last thought as the universe exploded and I went out. I came to five minutes later, on the table where Angelita had left me. My jaw hurt, but I achedfor Angelita. I couldn't even remember
who Libena was.

So two days later, the afternoon of the fight, Libena reminded me. We had been arguing in her bedroom for three hours. Libena had seen Angelita fight before and she was certain I was going to be hospitalized when Angelita was done. I said I wasn't.

"Libena, I'm a big boy, I can fight girls you know!" I said, picking up my gym bag. I was ready to go.

"Not this one! She likes to hurt and humiliate and she'll do plenty of both to you!" I started to walk out and Libena grabbed my sweat shirt. "You're not going!" Libena insisted.

"Yes, I am!" I was pleased Libena cared this much, but I was also annoyed. "How would it look if I backed down from a bully?"

"I don't care, you can't go!" Libena began to drag me back toward the bed. "Libena, I love you."

Libena was startled by declaration and then my right hook took her off her feet. Libena stood idly for a moment, as if dreaming of an intense satisfaction, and then pitched forward. I scooped her up in my arms and gently lowered Libena onto the bed, resting her head on the pillows. Lifting her lifeless legs onto the matress, I pulled a blanket up to her sleeping face. I gave her a kiss and went to the gym.

Angelita was waiting. She stood in her corner, dressed in a tight, skimpy black top and an equally tight pair of matching shorts. "Where's Libena? I wanted to meet her, also?"

"She decided to sit this one out," I said, as I climbed into the ring. "Libena's certain I can cream you."

"Well, not in the ring anyway. Ready?" There was the smile. "Hell, yeah!"

I held my own for the first round, mostly blocking and dodging. But Angelita kept closing in more and more. In the second round, she went to work, pounding me from all directions, call me "muy sexual" and "Senor Grande," knowing her beauty and accent would distract me.

Try as Angelita might, Libena accomplished the job. "Will, stop the fight right now!"


Startled, I turned my head like an idiot and saw an angered Libena running toward the ring, her chin bruised from my love tap.

"Hey guapo! Lights out!" I turned in response to Angelita's lusty voice like a bigger idiot. I saw her glove go back and there was an explosion. Lights out again.

When I came to, I was proped against the ropes. Through blurry eyes, I saw Libena, slumped next to me, out cold. "Hey Guapo, you awake?" I moaned as Angelita got me to my feet. "What happened to Libena?" I asked, looking down at my koed girlfriend. Libena always looked beautiful visiting dreamland.

"Oh, we had an argument about your boxing with me," Angelita explained. "Things got out of hand, so I flattened her. I don't know, Will, you need to give Sleeping Beauty here more loving. Get her to relax. Your girl has a serious jealous streak. "

"Yeah, she sure does."

"Anyway, I put my phone number in your gym bag. When you recover fully give me a call, Senor Grande."

Angelita kissed me and then socked me on the chin. The Last Kiss, again.

Coming around, I found my face had been completely wedged between the still unconscious Libena's thighs. Angelita had stripped off her jeans and the front of Libena's panties were hooked under my chin. Her hands were resting on top of my head and my arms were grasping her ass. I heard Libena sigh as she came back to consciousness. How would I explain this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment