Thursday, July 9, 2009

My First Fight- My First Loss


My First Fight-My First Loss Pt.1
I let her beauty get the best of me. I'd been watching Jenny for a week or so at the gym before I challenged her to a match. My training had gone on for a year, so I felt pretty confident. That was a mistake

Jenny knew an amateur when she saw one and took alot of pleasure in knocking one out, especially a horny male. At the start of Round One, Jenny went to work, barraging me with rights and lefts, uppercuts and jabs. I could barely keep up, her punches blasting through my weakening defenses. Then with no warning BAM!

There was an explosion in my head and then I was falling. But it seemed to take forever for me to hit the canvas. A dreamy feeling consumed my body and in my last seconds of consciousness, I wanted Jenny so much.

"Whenever you want to try again, just call me," said Jenny's sweet voice as darkness took me. "Sweet dreams!'

No comments:

Post a Comment