Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sleeping Beauties


The folllowing is a new story in the sentry genre. I'm working with a new character named Max, who will appear in more stories.

Standing behind her, I could see the sentry’s straight, jet-black hair and medium height body.(above) She had nicely proportioned arms and legs and a cute ass that nicely filled out her uniform shorts. Pulling in place the mask that concealed the area around my eyes and nose, I moved noiselessly down the hall toward the girl, wondering how to take her out. I wanted to see the face that went with that marvelous body, but I didn’t want a fight.

“Hey, what the hell!” the girl shouted as I grabbed her wrists and forced her to the wall. “Who the hell are you?”

“Who I am doesn’t matter!” I answered, shifting her toward me. The sentry was a stunningly beautiful Asian girl, with a clear round face that contained almond shaped eyes and dark red lips, which matched the skimpy top that cradled her round breasts.

“How many other sentries are there?” I demanded. A look of fear came over her face as she realized I was an intruder. And that the object of my intrusion were priceless original copies of “The Tale of Genji” the museum had on display and she was supposed to help guard.

“Three more,” she murmured, trying to pull away. I gently, but firmly yanked her back. Expectation mixed with distress and a hint of yearning on her face. She was worried about what I might have had planned for her.

“Don’t get worried, missy, I’m just a thief. All I’m going to do is knock you out, understand?”

The sentry nodded slowly, dread still in her eyes. “Don’t hurt me,” she pleaded. “I’ve never been hit, will it hurt?”
“There will be some pain for a second and then you’ll sleep, okay?” “Oh…okay…”
I hauled my fist back and she cringed. I lowered my arm, disheartened. The girl was terrified and I didn’t like that.

Usually when I clobbered somebody, I didn’t care how they felt as long as the lights went out. Now this girl being scared bothered me. I sat her in a nearby chair.

“What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Keiko…Keiko Murasaki.”

“Good. Now, can I trust you not to run, Keiko? Because if I can’t, I’ll really have to hurt you.”

“Yes, you can…”

“Great. Relax Keiko, I like you, you’re a nice girl. Now, I’m going to smack you right here.” I gently touched the tip of Keiko’s delicate chin. "It’ll hurt and then you’ll be asleep.”

“Okay…”
I leaned forward and kissed her chin tenderly. We searched each other’s eyes and then clinched in a long kiss.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” asked Keiko, extremely confused. I didn’t know how to answer, I had acted impulsively. “I just wanted to kiss you. You’re very beautiful, Keiko.”

We kissed again.

“Are you ready, Keiko?” I asked quickly. If I kept that up, we’d have had sex right there and I didn’t want that. Right then.

“I am.” Keiko answered.

The punch exploded on Keiko’s chin, jolting back her head. Keiko’s face was a dazed chaos, that instantly smoothed into a blank stare. Her eyes drooped shut and mouth fell open slightly, allowing a moan to escape. Keiko’s body relaxed totally.

I carried Keiko into a storage room and sat her against a wall. I tied her arms and legs securely, but comfortably, and covered her mouth with duct tape. I kissed her one more time and locked the door behind me.

I wondered about Keiko as I searched for the second guard. My punch hurt her, I knew, and Keiko would probably have a headache when she came to. But I never kissed any woman that recklessly, much less one I had to punch out. I had decided I might be slipping as the second guard came into view.

She was a white girl, taller than Keiko, but dressed the same way. I covered her mouth, with one hand and with the other flicked off the light next to her guard station. There was a muffled yell as I spun her around in the dark. I slugged the sentry twice in the gut and then once in the jaw. A soft groan trailed off in the dark and I turned the light back on.

The brunette was swaying like a reed, dreaming on her feet. Confused mumblings escaped her soft lips. For a moment, I admired her pretty face and lovely figure. My right upper cut put the guard out. She pitched forward, out cold, and I caught her over my shoulder.

I settled the second guard next Keiko, securing her wrists and ankles. Then I checked Keiko. There was no bruise where I socked her and she was still out cold. I settled Keiko against the taller girl’s shoulder.


The exhibit signs lead me to the manuscript display, where I found the third guard.

She was a tall, Nordic blonde, with muscular legs and a well-shaped ass. With one deft move, I pinched off a nerve in the back of her neck, paralyzing her.

“What’s going on?” the girl asked me. “I can’t move!”
“I know. The nerve pinch has immobilized you.” I moved in front of her. “What’s your name?”

“Inga.”

The nerve pinch was beginning to shut down Inga’s brain, scattering her thoughts. Her eyes started to close. “Got a boyfriend, Inga?”

“No…I….’mm…a ..lez…bian…” was all Inga stammered.

“Really? You’re a nice looking girl, you should try a man. Just once, to see.”

Inga’s eyes closed. Her knees buckled. “Oh…ho…kay…”

“You promise?” I asked.

“Yea…sss…”

“That’s good to hear! Sweet dreams!” I applied a little more pressure. Inga shuddered and collapsed to the floor. I carried her back to the storage room.

Keiko sighed faintly as I deposited Inga beside her. She was coming around slowly. Keiko’s eyes weren’t open yet, but they soon would be and then Keiko could work on her escape.

I retrieved a small sap I kept strapped to my leg, but hesitated before striking Keiko. I had to, but I couldn’t. Keiko could get seriously injured if I was careless. Keiko sighed louder and stirred her arms and legs, snapping me back to reality.

Turning Keiko’s face away from me, I brushed the hair from her left ear. I calculated the force of the blow and rapped her firmly.

Keiko “oooohhh”ed and went limp. She was completely out.

I wished I hadn’t had to do that, but I wasn’t going to jail.

I affectionately kissed Keiko and went back to the display with my carrying case.


I quickly, but very carefully, removed the manuscripts and put them in the case.

“Naughty-naughty!” a female voice said behind me. A chop bashed me on the neck and I slumped over, seeing stars.

I woke slumped against the gallery wall. Standing over me, in the same uniform as the others, was an elegantly beautiful Asian woman: the elusive fourth guard. “Where are the other sentries?”
“I didn’t see any other sentries,” I answered.

“Liar!”

She slugged me. I saw stars a second time as I toppled over. I was quickly hauled to my feet. “Naughty boy, stealing things!” She hit me in the gut and I crumpled from the pain. “Tell me what you did to them? Tell me or I swear I’ll nut shot you!”

“I didn’t see any gu...ooohhh!....” I rolled into a fetal ball after the guard punched me in the balls. “Ok…ay!” I gasped after a minute. “Give..me.. Christ!....a sec….”

The pain cleared away after another minute or so. I got to my feet again. “I koed the girls and put them in a storage room. They’re not hurt.” I hoped.

“All right, don’t move!” She turned to get her cell phone and I clobbered her with the sap I still had in my pocket. The fourth sentry fit snugly next to Inga.

Looking at Keiko sleeping peacefully, I decided I was in love with her. And that I was a bastard for sapping her. I felt where I’d hit her, there was only a moderate amount of swelling. Keiko’s pulse was normal.

I removed her security tag and scanned it in the computer.. On screen appeared her vital info: Keiko Murasaki, 22, single, and her address. I wrote it all down and left the museum.

A few miles from the museum, I called the police and informed them about the robbery and the injured security guards.


Two months went by. The robbery was on nation wide television and the newspapers, but the thieves were never apprehended. The only guard who could identify the perpetrator had amnesia from the blow she took. All four guards had been hospitalized and released.

One day, I walked past on outdoor coffee shop and saw Inga seated at a table, holding hands with a man. I knew every thing was going to be fine.

The next day, I had my “accidental” meeting with Keiko near her apartment. I knocked over some bags she was carrying. She looked okay, except for the small bandage behind her left ear, barely visible under her hair.

I bought her coffee at a local café.

Keiko was now on disability from her job, having been beaten up by a masked robber who tried to seduce her. For a minute I worried she recognized my voice, but she didn’t.

“If I ever meet him again, I’ll kick him in the nuts!” Keiko smiled at me. "What's your name?"

"Max."

With a little coaxing, I got Keiko to see me again the next day. Two weeks later we started dating seriously. We've been together for two years and I'm a lot happier. I still go out and rob a museum or gallery occasionally, because Keiko and I are getting married next year. Meeting Keiko has made me a better man.

1 comment:

  1. Great story. Love how Inga is taken out with the nerve pinch.

    ReplyDelete