Friday, July 10, 2009

Monica and Max Part 9 - The Conclusion


At the rendezvous point, a small abandoned shack a few miles from the rail lines, we quickly unloaded the containers into a larger truck, marked as a government vehicle in case we were stopped by police responding to the heist.

As we finished, Avenger Girl kicked in the door.

“Hello ladies…and Max, going somewhere?” Avenger Girl grinned with satisfaction. Even as I stood baffled, my heart leapt with relief.

“I fucking shot you!” Chikara screamed, drawing her pistol a second time and leveling it point blank in Avenger Girl’s face. With one quick move, Avenger Girl swatted the pistol away and kicked Chikara in the stomach, sending our computer expert to the ground, gasping loudly for air. “You certainly did, honey!” Avenger Girl kicked Chikara in the side. “The bullet hit the Kevlar lining in my suit and detonated the blood scquib, creating the illusion I’d been wounded! Then I followed you here, with the police right behind me. Now, who’s next? Max, want to take a poke for old time’s sake?”

I tried hard to remember if Koi and Sylvia were still armed.

“How does this puta know your name, Max?” Sylvia demanded.

“That’s easy, Sylvia,” Avenger Girl strode toward us confidently. “Max has been my plant from the word go...it seems bad boys are attracted to good girls…but then how do we explain Ms. Koi here?”

Before I could stop either of them, Sylvia and Koi hurled themselves at Avenger Girl. Avenger Girl ducked out of Sylvia’s way and grabbed Koi by the collar. Avenger Girl slugged her romantic rival hard on the jaw, slamming her directly into Chikara, who was getting to her feet. Both landed in a groaning heap on the floor.

Sylvia turned and socked Avenger Girl on the chin. Barely startled, Avenger Girl slugged Sylvia hard, twice in the gut. Avenger Girl put Sylvia on the floor with an upper cut. Then Avenger Girl turned to me. “How about it Max, let Monica have one shot, a little love tap?” Avenger Girl gave me a long, very sexual kiss. “Why did you leave without saying good…”

Sylvia landed a chop to Avenger Girl’s neck. Monica staggered, groaned and dropped to the floor, out cold. “Max never says good bye, stupid!” Sylvia was armed and her automatic was aimed right at me. “Tapping a superherione, Max? And selling us out, that’s ambitious! And to think I had no plans to kill you until right now, Max!”

“Well Syl, it’s not too late to step away…”

“Shut up, Max!” Sylvia pointed the gun at my chest. “Thanks for all the….”
WAP!

Koi clocked Sylvia with a folding chair. Sylvia went limp, smiled idiotically and collapsed on top of Avenger Girl. “The sex, Sylvia? Were you going to thank him for all the sex?” Koi slapped me twice across the face. “Nie zhong!” Koi wound up for a third slap and I grabbed her wrist in mid motion.

“Look Koi, we’ve got a lot of money lying around here, plenty for you and me! I suggest we relocate it and ourselves before the police get here!” Koi looked at me with welcoming eyes and we kissed. “We have to take Avenger Girl with us.” I said.

“Why? She’s just a meddlesome…”

WHAM!!

Chikara sapped Koi behind her ear.Koi moaned and landed on Sylvia. Chikara’s gun was raised at me, hammer pulled back. “Do gooder, Koi! Avenger Girl is a meddlesome do gooder! My little sister isn’t much better. Do you know what Koi was doing when I was making things financially easier for organized crime and international terrorism?”

I hesitated. “Ah…ghee, Chikara, …attending flower arranging classes?”

“No, idiot! She was nursing our dying parents! Can you believe it?!”

“Well, yeah, actually Koi was doing the right…”

Chikara put a bullet through my arm. I hit the floor in agony, blood running between the fingers I clutched around the wound. “Did I draw blood Max? I’m sorry! You should have asked Avenger Bitch for a Kevlar T-shirt!” Chikara put the toe of her boot in my stomach and I curled up in a ball, cursing her as much as I could. That had little effect, as I took two more kicks to my ribs. Then Chikara kicked me across my face. I saw stars and pain rippled through my head. I felt the cold end of a barrel press against my temple. “Enjoy hell, Max!”

A female voice cried “FREEZE CHIKARA!” and I passed out.


I woke on a bed. Standing over me was Wonder Woman, smiling with relief. “Well Max, mission accomplished.”

“What?!” was all I blurted before my skull reminded me it had been dented and my arm perforated. “Ooooh…where the hell am I?”

“My bedroom again, Max.” Wonder Woman answered, sitting next to me. “When I arrived, Chikara was polishing her boots on your face.”

“Did you get her?” I asked, half sitting up. My wounded arm was bandaged.

“I’m afraid not,” Wonder Woman said. “we foguht, but she got away in the truck with the money. But we’re on her trail.”

“Oh fuck!” I moaned.

“Don’t worry Max, you’ve got the girls. You and Monica and Koi will be fighting crime and very likely each other from now on!”

“Are you serious? Where are they?”

“Yes and they’re recovering at the JLA infirmary. I thought it was best you recover here as the police are looking for you, but not for much longer.”

“Why not?”

Wonder Woman laughed coyly at me. “At my request, as of tomorrow, you and Koi Shiga will be erased from all law enforcement and government data bases. Neither of you will exist any more.”

I lay back on the bed. Wonder Woman undid her belt and it fell to the floor. “You’ll see them both by next week. But you know Max, I’m feeling alone tonight…”

Wonder Woman removed her girdle and kissed me. “Steve is out of town on government business... you understand?”

I gently caressed Wonder Woman’s full, creamy white breasts and pink nipples. I understood perfectly.


A year into our crime fighting career, Koi and I took a ride to the FBI evidence impoundment lot. In the time since the heist, there had been no word of Chikara, but I felt certain we'd hear from her again. After a period of adjustment (and three cat fights I enjoyed), Koi and Monica learned to work together. With my inside knowledge and Koi's technology skills, Monica was wininng the war against crime in our city.

“What are all these trucks and cars doing out here in the middle of New Jersey?” Koi asked me, as we approached a familiar looking pick up truck.

“This where the government puts things they don’t need anymore before they auction them off. Or if they want to forget about them,” I explained, setting a small box tools besides the truck.

“That’s the truck from the heist!” exclaimed Koi. I crawled under the vehicle. “Hand me the power drill, Koi?” I quickly removed a series of bolts from under the truck bed. I rolled out and loud thud sounded. Using an old key I had kept, I popped the truck in neutral and rolled it forward a few feet. Lying on the ground was large metal box the length and width of the truck bed. I pulled away metal covers, revealing the strong boxes from the heist.

“Is it the money?” Koi squealed. “Chikara didn’t get away with it?”

“No, I replaced the containers Sylvia bought with identical ones that had false bottoms. The money fell into the container through the trap door in the truck bed. All four million is ours, Koi!”

She threw her arms around me and gave me her warmest kiss. “What are we going to do with it all?”

“Any thing we want!” I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment