Thursday, July 9, 2009

Except Alecia Part one


I was king of the gym for awhile. One of the rites of membership for women who joined was a few rounds in the ring with Max. All my opponents were sprawled on the canvas, out cold, by the end of round three. Except for Alecia. I never knocked her out, even after three tries.

Alecia was in her early 20s, a natural born fighter from the other boroughs, who joined the gym a year before I did. She liked to pick fights everyone and chewed her gum noisily. In the ring, Alecia became a graceful warrior, with the agile speed of a gazelle, circling her challenger like a whirlwind, detonating head shots and body blows until she delivered the knockout.

Our first two fights were in public and she finished me off quickly and efficiently, sending me both times on a humiliating trip to slumberville. Almost every woman I defeated ended up in bed with me, either because I got them drunk or they were attracted to men who clobbered them or some mixture of both. But for a long time I got nowhere with Alecia, she wouldn't fuck the guys she laid out.

The third bout was just Alecia and me. No ref, no seconds and no cluster of mostly female spectators cheering my destruction!

To my stunned delight, Alecia climbed into the ring topless, wearing nothing but jean shorts, cut just below her firm ass cheeks. I smiled, massively aroused by Alecia's trim, athletic build and small tear-drop breasts. Alecia's hair was peroxide blonde.

"Okay Max, I thought we'd settle things bare-knuckled," Alecia stated, raising her clinched fists. I was steadily getting hornier.

"Yeah, fine honey," I answered and discarded my boxing gloves.

Cautiously, we circled each other, our eyes locked together.

"We fight till one of us is knocked out," I said, glancing at Alecia's pink, erect nipples.

"Fine," agreed Alecia. Her eyes were dancing on the front of my shorts. "You want to do more than fight me, Max?"

"A lot more!" I said.

Instantly, our fists flew at each other's faces. My knuckles smacked Alecia on the cheek. I felt a sting on my jaw as my follow through shot caved in her stomach.

Alecia crouched, swallowing the pain with a grimace and hooked a right to my chin. My head flipped back, but I dove forward, pounding Alecia on the sides and then giving her an upper cut to the chin.

Alecia toppled to the canvas, her elbows breaking her fall. She glared up at me, a baffled look on her face that transformed into glee. Alecia winced when she tenderly touched her chin. "Nice, Max! Seeing the girls must be getting you frisky!"

"Get up, Alecia!" I sneered back.

Just as Alecia stood upright, I clocked her on the jaw. "Asshole!" she shouted and came straight at me.

The first punch exploded on my face, a straight right that pitched me into the ropes. Shots two and three, landing flush on my midsection, pushed the air out of me.

Now Alecia wasn't smiling. She fixed on me like a lioness preparing to finish off her prey. Fists cascaded all over me, lefts and right spinning me like a weather vane in a storm.

I was dizzy. Alecia's punches were blurring my vision into blackness, only to have it instantly clear with a shot to my gut or chest. Then I only saw flashes of light every time Alecia's fists tagged me . Flashes stopped and Alecia shoved my wavering body against the ropes. I was too far out of it to resist. I fixed my vision on her tits.

"Listen Max, I'm about to knock you out! You understand me?" I barely shoke my head in response. "Great! I can clearly see you want inside these shorts. But until you prove you're worthy of my favor, my Gates to Paradise are shut!" Alecia leaned forward and kissed my half-open lips.

WACK!!!

Alecia's right hook catapulted at my jaw, snapping my head sideways. For a moment, I was motionless, feeling myself sink downward into a thick darkness sweeping upward. I fell to the canvas. I heard "six" from Alecia's lips and I was out cold.

Slowly and painfully, I regained consciousness. Alecia was gone. I staggered home.

A week later I fell in love with Maria, a new member introduced to me by Alecia herself. Maria was a sleek, well-built blonde (above) with a round, pretty face and large, stand-up breasts. Our eyes met as I admired her button nose and solid biceps.

"Right Max?" Alecia snapped, breaking my sexual trance.

"Wha...?" I blurted.

"Sorry, Maria," Alecia apologized, smirking at me as she turned to Maria. "Max was busy thinking about his favorite hobby: mountain climbing!" Alecia giggled. "And also getting knocked out, right Max?"

I ignored Alecia. "Welcome to the club, Maria!"

"Thanks Max. I've been told you're an expert fighter." Maria answered.

"Most of the time!" Alecia leapt ahead of my answer.

"You up for a match, Maria?" I asked, admiring Maria's long, well-developed legs.

"I'd love to fight you, Max!"

"Tomorrow at 5 p.m.?"

Maria meditated for a moment, then replied affirmatively. "I heard you're undefeated?"

"Almost!" interjected Alecia.

"Pretty much. You'd better be ready!"

A glow came off Maria's face and she let out a gentle laugh. "I'll be there, Max!"

I watched Maria's cute little ass as she and Alecia walked away. Jittery anticipation filled me as I envisioned Maria supine on the canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment