Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Fight With Milda


I saw Nilda working the heavy bag when I came into the gym. She was one of those dark Latina beauties with long, powerful legs, stunning breasts and arms that gripped you like steel beams. My girlfriend Lebina was studying for her finals all weekend, so I decided to challenge Nilda and maybe I'd get lucky.

Nilda quickly accepted. To my delight, I discovered Nilda was in her late 30s, a full ten years older than me. I have a thing for older and powerful women. This was going to be good.

"So Popi, you got a girl I should know about?" Nilda asked, raising her fists as we came at each other. I clocked her a good one on the face before I answered. "No one carved in stone, mi amor!' I answered.

Nilda smiled a grin of unmitigated lust, her face taking on almost feline features. "Then lets get to this!"

Nilda and I walloped each other. She was determined to knock me flat as I was to nail her in the sack. Every time her left or right bashed my head or body, her smile got wider. A left hook sent me into the turnbuckle. Before I could totter out of the way, Nilda smelled blood and let lose.

After a minute, I was slumped on the turnbuckle, trying to stay conscious enough to answer Nilda's questions.

"What do you like about Latinas, Will?"

BAM!!! Nilda hammered my gut before I could answer. "Their boobs!" I was finally able to groan.

"What else Popi?" POW!!! A left smashed me on jaw. Everything blurred.

"I... love... a... cute ....ass ...." fell dopily from my mouth. "But...your...gams...are..."

SOCK!!! Nilda laid one directly on my chin. I never wanted to have sex with a woman more in that instant!

".....in..cred...a...bil..." I mumbled, losing consciousness. I heard the thud of me hitting the canvas and I slept.

Saturday night with Nilda was great. She got turned on by beating men she found attractive senseless and I was happy to oblige. I left her while she was still sleeping Sunday morning.

Sunday afternoon Nilda wanted another go in the ring. There was a very angry look in her eye that should have told me to clear out, but I had to fight her again!

"I heard about Libena, Popi!" Nilda yelled, indignant. "No good liar!"

I remember her swinging at me and then pain exploding all over my body. I slowly felt myself succumb to the beating; Nilda looking more desirable with every punch she landed. Then a from the floor uppercut finished me. Nilda called me "idiota" and I was out cold again.

When I recovered and went home, Libena was in my apartment.

She was holding up a pair of women's panties not her own.

"Who is Nilda!?" was the last thing I heard before that mighty right of her's kissed me good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment