Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two Great Matches


Over the weekend, I had two incredible cyber boxing matches with two incredible ladies: Pauline and Jayne J. Both of these women knew about boxing and were really into the fighting and personal aspects of the cyber bouts. I enjoyed both matches equally, especially since not only did Pauline and Jayne J. get into character, but played along fully with the fight persona and scenarios I came up with.

A woman in boxing gloves and gear is one of my favorite things, as you can probably tell by my fiction. Both Pauline and Jayne J. made the fights feel and even sound real, even if it was messaged back and forth. They have inspired me to explore new avenues in writing about mixed boxing and I look forward to any rematch! ASAP, please!

Thank you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment