Thursday, July 9, 2009

Except Alecia - Part Two


That was great Max,” congratulated Alecia, who had volunteered to be the second in my match with Maria. “Look at her! Maria’s still in a daze!”

I could see from my corner that Maria’s vision was still spinning from the left-right combo I planted on her jaw seconds before Round One came to an end. She staggered backward from the blows and I was ready to land the upper cut when the buzzer screamed.

But Maria was a great fighter and actually put me on the canvas early in the round. With every clinch we fell into, I more and more wanted to stay in her arms. Even as I enjoyed fighting her, I was falling more and more in love with Maria.

What I didn’t understand was Alecia. The girl knocked me out three times, wouldn’t put out for me and was now advising me on how to defeat the woman I loved more with every passing minute.

“Maria punches hard, but she can be sloppy with defense,” Alecia whispered in my ear. Her breathy voice got me horny. “Watch her left, Maria keeps it low sometimes. Notice how easy your combo hit its target!”

The second round buzzer blared and I eagerly went at Maria.

I opened with a stinging right to her gut. Maria crouched and then immediately fired a shot at my head, hitting dead on my chin. I tumbled, but recovered instantly and started working Maria’s mid section. Again, she backed into a crouch, pulling her gloves in front of her face. I could see her piercing blue eyes just over the fists.

I quickly lowered my fists, pummeling Maria harder and faster just above the top of her shorts.

Maria backed away and lowered her arms. Faking a blow to her gut, I slammed home my right hook to Maria’s head. She “ooofff”ed and fell sideways. My left came up and caught her descending cheek. I cringed at the pain on Maria’s face, but fired a left-right gut shot to keep her off balance. I closed in, hammering continual jabs at Maria’s head.

“I love you, Maria!” I said to her between punches.

“I know,” she replied between gritted teeth. “I can see!”

My left smacked loudly on Maria’s jaw. Maria wavered on her feet, struggling top focus, wandering eyes wide open and fists barely raised.

“Maria, honey, I really think its time I knocked you out. Okay?”

Maria let her arms drop. My left hook popped her head sideways, shutting her eyes. Maria went limp and collapsed to the canvas. The ref shoved me back to my corner, where I watched Maria lie unconscious as she was counted out.

As I was declared winner by a second round knock out, I watched with pleasure as Maria’s seconds lifted her up and carried her out of the ring to her dressing room. I took off my gloves and went to follow them.

In the hall way outside Maria’s dressing room, Alecia forced me against the wall. “Hey, where you going, Max?”

Alecia gave me a feline smile as she pressed against me. “I want to see if Maria is …”

“You actually did it!” Alecia gave me a long smoldering kiss.

“Did what?” I asked, reluctantly coming up for air.

“You’re in love with Maria, right?”

“Yes, that’s why I’m…”

“But you beat her senseless! That’s just the kind of man I want!”




We kissed again, this time my hands grabbing and rubbing her smooth, well-toned ass.

“Damn, it just came natural to you!” Alecia reached her hand down the front of my shorts and affectionately caressed my dick. My legs began to buckle as my hips jerked forward automatically. “Tonight Max, my place!”

“Yeah….oh….really….”

“Yep! You’re even more in love with Maria now then you were before?”

I groaned in response. “Eight tonight, Max!” Alecia withdrew her hand from my shorts, to my immense disappointment. “But what about Maria….”
Alecia smiled confidently. “You’ll be there!”



I was there.

The feel of Alecia’s smooth, fit thighs rubbing my face nearly killed me. Where I wanted to be and doing had finally transpired. It was exactly like I thought it would be, for once in my life.

Alecia didn’t tire out until well after 3 a.m. She said her “horny motor” could run 24 hours if she wanted it to. “But 12 hours should make you happy, Max!”

I loved the way Alecia’s energetic body responded to the slightest touch or caress. Orgasm after orgasm, I fired my wad into her, running my tongue all over her milky white belly and the rosy-pink nipples of her animated breasts. Alecia screamed with every climax.

When I left the next morning, Alecia was sleeping peacefully, a look of complete gratification on her face.

The day after, Maria paid me a call.

After Alecia left me in hall way, I went inside to check on Maria. She had already recovered consciousness and was siting up. Maria told everyone to give us a minute. When we were alone, she kissed me violently. “I want you badly, Max, but we have unfinished business. I can’t leave things like this!”

I looked in her eyes. Maria was serious. I knew how the rematch would end. I agreed without hesitation.

Maria stood in her corner alone, looking sexy enough to fuck right there. She waited patiently for the buzzer to sound. I looked at her sleek body, full breasts and gorgeous face and smiled.

The buzzer screamed and Maria came at me, her lovely white teeth glinting from behind her curved lips.

Maria’s upper cut crashed on my chin, throwing my head backwards. I saw her fist in the air as my eyes began to close. Maria seemed like the Statue of Liberty. I bounced violently off the ropes and took a left hook. I barely noticed it, already out on my feet.

THUD! I was face down on the canvas, out cold. Maria’s pouty lips my last thought for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment