Friday, July 10, 2009

Boxing Babes, Sam Fox and Kos



The following is an autobiographical essay about how I came to love boxing females and being knocked out. I hope my readers both male and female will recognize similar experiences as my own


Since I was a little kid, I’ve been turned on by women and knockouts. I always loved to watch women fight and like best the bouts that end with one participant unconscious on the canvas. I also like the idea of erotic combat with a woman that ends with me defeated and knocked out cold.

As a child, I watched reruns of I Dream of Jeanie and Wonder Woman because I knew many of the episodes featured Barbara Eden and Lynda Carter getting koed as part of the plot. One feature had Eden getting walloped by a rake handle while trying to rescue her Master and Mjr. Healey from rednecks who that the astronauts were alien invaders. Jeanie’s eyes go blank and her body goes stiff. In the next shot, she is flat on her back in a pile of hay OUT COLD! At 12 years old, I was in love.

Wonder Woman got chloroformed, gassed and clobbered and always landed prone in front of the camera. My personal favorite had Lynda Carter in a steam bath, dressed in a tight black one piece bathing suit. The villain floods the room with knock out gas, sending Carter to La La Land. She is carried out by henchmen and rolled by the viewer on a gurney. In that black bathing suit, it was clear why Carter was meant to be Wonder Woman: she is gorgeous, statuesque and full-chested! And meant to be laid out and dreaming by a bad guy.

One summer afternoon a few years later, I was in Manhattan and walked past the open door of bar. On the TV two women in spandex tights where hurling each other around the wrestling ring. This was my first encounter with Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (GLOW) and my favorite GLOW grappler, Col. Ninotchka. Tall, long legged and bosomy, Ninotchka played by Lori Weathers was my dream girl. Sporting a fake Russian accent and short, bottle blonde hair, Ninotchka never lost a fight and always demolished her rivals. I wanted sex with her and went after a slew of girls, with varying success, that had some resemblance to her.

Ladies Professional Wrestling Association gave me even stronger examples of female aggression and opened a new fetish to me. I watched regularly on Sunday nights, waiting for Misty Blue Simmes, Terri Power and Reggie Bennett to appear. Not only did I need sex with these powerhouses, I wanted to take them on in ring, also! And lose! I daydreamed of taking varied defeats after extensive bodily contact with these ladies: going out for the count in the muscular arms of Terri Power’s sleeper hold or Misty Blue scissoring me unconscious, her luscious thighs wrapped around my throat. And then one that got me through many math classes: a tender, affectionate but unrelenting breast smother from Reggie Bennett! I envisioned myself out cold on the canvas, female spectators going wild, as Reggie planted her foot on my chest as she flexed her biceps for the crowd. She smiles down at me, happily anticipating what comes next when I regain consciousness.

From then on, being knocked out by a strong, beautiful woman and having sex with her when I came around was one of my biggest fantasies.

I also became interested in women’s boxing and found myself turned on by women wearing boxing gloves. Even more than wrestling, boxing to a ko with a woman peaked my interest, as is reflected in my blog stories. One of my recurring desires was to go a few rounds with British singer and Page 3 model Samantha Fox. Fox actually did fight another women a few years ago in Germany, which looked like publicity stunt. But seeing her in the get up pictured above reminded me of what I wanted to happen between us. I imagined I was a young boxer, just learning to fight. Samantha worked out at the same gym as I did and she has taken on and defeated almost all the males. Seeing me outside the ring after dispatching another challenger to dreamland, Samantha bounds through the ropes and confronts me. Her blonde hair, blue eyes and great body hold me captive.

“You looking for a fight, little boy?” Samantha asks, giving me shove. Her English accent also fires me up. “Cause I will knock you out!”

I tell her I do and Samantha shoves me again, this time into an empty dressing room.

“Okay little boy, tomorrow, 11 am!” Samantha declares and gives me a long kiss. “You’ll have a great time tomorrow, so you better get some sleep!”

BAM!!!

Samantha Fox delivers a devastating upper cut to my chin. Stars explode everywhere as I lift off the ground and splash into a warm pool of sleep. I wake a few minutes later on a nearby rub down table. Samantha is gone. My jaw aches and I’m in love.

The next day, Samantha Fox beats me senseless. I end up standing defenseless in the middle of the ring, dazed and horny. Samantha’s fist goes back and she gives me an affectionate smile.

“Sweet dreams, love!”

All I see is her red boxing glove came sailing at me and POW!!!

I lay on the canvas, sound asleep. “See you when you come to, lover boy!” Samantha tells me as I’m carried out of the ring on a stretcher.


Back in reality, this scenario isn’t likely. My experience has been that most female reactions to my desire for mixed boxing ranges from amusement to complete incomprehension. And I’ve found girls who do share my fetish, a lot of the time, aren’t primarily interested with my pleasure. But to dream is to hope.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very open display of honesty and desire. We share almost the same fantasy! I too wish I would encounter a strong, muscular, full breasted woman who would beat me up, toy with me, then lift my chin and knock me out cold. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I am now at DeviantArt at sendthembacktosleep

      Delete