Thursday, July 9, 2009

Katie and I - Part 1


Katie showed up looking for a fight. Jenny, my girlfriend, sent her neighbor to me, claiming Katie was a powerhouse, despite her being a 37 year-old wife and mom.

I’d been boxing privately with local women since I moved in the year before. My initial opponent-partner was Amy. The leggy brunette and I were the first to break-in the boxing ring in my finished basement gymnasium. Amy gave me a good fight, but she was asleep on the canvas by round four.

Not long afterward, I encountered Jenny at the Rec Center. Lacking Amy’s defensive skills, I finished her off with a left-right to the head, followed by an uppercut. Gazing at Jenny, flat on her stomach and out cold, I was enraptured. My eyes imbibed her shapely legs that rose to the smooth curves of Jenny’s ass cheeks, peeking out of her hiked up leopard-print bikini bottoms. I thrilled at the curl of the dreamy smile that just barely opened her lips. I was in love.

Jenny and I fucked all that night. The next morning, she admitted she liked being koed by men, especially me. We were a couple from then on.

A few months later, Katie was walking in my front door, a gym bag on one shoulder and a camera tripod on the other. “So you’re Max, huh? Jenny never shuts up about you! You’ve got a hold on her!” She set her stuff down. “You up for a match, Max?”

“With you, any time,” I answered, overwhelmed by her beauty and personality. We went to the basement, where Katie and I took turns in the bathroom changing for the fight. When I came out in my shorts and gloves, Katie had set a digital camera by the ring. “I like to make records of all my bouts, you don’t mind Max?”

Katie’s blue eyes caught me and stood there looking over her mostly bare body except for her silver foxy boxing trunks and white sleeveless T-shirt. “Yeah, no problem…you’re gorgeous, Katie!”

“Thanks, Max.” Katie gave me an apple-pie smile that lit up her entire girl-next-door face. “You do know you’re going get laid out, Max?” Her full red lips planted a kiss on my chin. The nipples on Katie’s full tits were poking through her top like unshelled peanuts.

“You know, all Jenny does is talk about you,” Katie said when we faced each other in the ring. “She says you’ve got a powerful right and good jab. And other talents, too.” She gave me the smile again. Suddenly, I saw how powerful she looked: soft eyes stared at me with seductive intentness, while she flexed her biceps in my face as she talked. “By the way, Max, all I do is fight men.”

When the automatic buzzer sounded, I went directly at Katie. She smiled every time one of my punches connected. I hit her harder and she let out a grunt or a squeal, but I couldn’t get her to either back off or go down. Katie fired back, striking mostly at my body, following through with a punch to my head. As my shots got harder, so did hers

Toward the end of the first round, Katie pressed me into a neutral corner and worked my gut. I couldn’t block all her punches; they came too hard and fast. I went into a defensive crouch. “Hey, you hiding on me?” Katie teased and darted her glove under my elbow. I braced for another blow, but instead a pleasing sensation filled my prick. Katie was rubbing my dick with her gloved hand. My hips involuntarily kept to the stroking of her glove on my crotch. I felt like I was going to melt, when Katie’s fist hammered me on the side of the face.

I stumbled sideways against the ropes. I right threw me back to where I was, spinning my vision in a million directions. Katie’s left fist pounded twice in my midsection. I gasped, going back into a crouch. The right-cross to head pushed me into the middle of the ring. I righted myself quickly and raised my fists.

“Only beating up on silly girls, Max?” I heard Katie say through the dazed fog in my head. “Never fought a real woman?”

Katie laughed dismissively and hammered my chin. I felt myself stagger and then relax. I wanted to stay up and fight but my body vetoed the idea and dropped to the canvas in deep sleep.

I dreamt I was in the ring, getting ready to battle Dayana, a female body builder at the Rec Center. She was fitting on her gloves and smiling with anticipation at me. The left glove had printed on it “Sweet” and the right had “Dreams.” I didn’t have a chance against Dayana.

“Excited to fight me, Max?” Dayana asked, looking at my massive erection as she banged her gloves together. “You’ve got a date to make love to my fists!”

Dayana worked me over, wearing nothing but a red thong that matched her gloves. The more she pounded me, the brighter her smile became. I was entranced by her jiggling breasts. I just watched them until the merciful ko punch arrived. I lifted off the canvas and fell. Then I was floating in a warm ocean of pleasure. When I woke, my face was resting on Dayana’s thighs. I took off her thong and pressed Dayana onto the mat. I kissed and caressed her breasts and then we made love.

I woke on the canvas. A groggy pleasure filled my body as my vision cleared. A naked Katie was straddling me, her panties discarded next my legs. My own trunks were flung across the ring.

“My knockout made you stiff, Max,” Katie smiled and gave me a long kiss. “So I relieved your stress…and my own! I didn’t think you were one of those guys!”

We both, unsteadily, got to our feet. I asked Katie if she didn’t have any immediate plans. She said she was free for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment